PDA

View Full Version : Teired secrets help

Zelda Master
05-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Okay I have a dungeon that you can hit the switch to make the solid blocks go UP, and the UP ones to go DOWN. I tried using tiered secrets, but it didn't work! :confuse2: i do this: go to Tools-flags, flag 90 {strike} Crtl click on the switch, and when i test my quest it can only be hit once! is there a way to fix this?

{My version is 2.10}

Zelda Master
05-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Okay I have a dungeon that you can hit the switch to make the solid blocks go UP, and the UP ones to go DOWN. I tried using tiered secrets, but it didn't work! :confuse2: i do this: go to Tools-flags, flag 90 {strike} Crtl click on the switch, and when i test my quest it can only be hit once! is there a way to fix this?

{My version is 2.10}

adioboy
05-23-2005, 08:45 PM

{My version is 2.10}

dont press cntrl when you click on the switch with the flag just get the flag and click it

(try to put pics of ur quest so people get what ur talking about) :)

adioboy
05-23-2005, 08:45 PM

{My version is 2.10}

dont press cntrl when you click on the switch with the flag just get the flag and click it

(try to put pics of ur quest so people get what ur talking about) :)

Zelda Master
05-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Thread closed!!!

Idon'tknow's tutorial helped me!!

Zelda Master
05-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Thread closed!!!

Idon'tknow's tutorial helped me!!