PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones

punkonjunk1024
05-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Sweet jesus, it's finally here. Released today, I started it yesterday, and it is absolutely amazing. Obviously, not a sequal to the first, it takes off on a brand new story, an enrapturing one, despite the moronic title. Many new additions, that I can't really preach about, as I've only just started. Has anyone else gotten thier hands on this game, and what do you think?

punkonjunk1024
05-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Sweet jesus, it's finally here. Released today, I started it yesterday, and it is absolutely amazing. Obviously, not a sequal to the first, it takes off on a brand new story, an enrapturing one, despite the moronic title. Many new additions, that I can't really preach about, as I've only just started. Has anyone else gotten thier hands on this game, and what do you think?

*b*
05-23-2005, 08:06 PM
I haven't seen it in stores yet. I may have to take a trip down to target tomorrow and pick it up

I've already beaten the japaneese one, though, so I don't know the story. still, it's Fire Emblem. that alone demands me to buy it

*b*
05-23-2005, 08:06 PM
I haven't seen it in stores yet. I may have to take a trip down to target tomorrow and pick it up

I've already beaten the japaneese one, though, so I don't know the story. still, it's Fire Emblem. that alone demands me to buy it

punkonjunk1024
05-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Exactly. So far, the story is almost as good as fire emblem GBA 1.
Heh, I had a hunch you'd jump on this. I didn't get far in the japanese one, as I can't read it, and the lack of story made it hard for me to have any drive to advance. *shrug*
I can't wait to see how this game plays out.

punkonjunk1024
05-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Exactly. So far, the story is almost as good as fire emblem GBA 1.
Heh, I had a hunch you'd jump on this. I didn't get far in the japanese one, as I can't read it, and the lack of story made it hard for me to have any drive to advance. *shrug*
I can't wait to see how this game plays out.

vegeta1215
05-23-2005, 09:13 PM
That's the new GBA one right?

Fire Emblem looks cool, but I haven't taken the plunge into the series yet. From what I've read it's kind of like Advanced Wars, but in a medieval setting (I'm aware of the other differences too) I think I may give the Gamecube Fire Emblem a try when that comes out and see how I like it. They all look great though, and I'm a sucker for anime-style characters.

vegeta1215
05-23-2005, 09:13 PM
That's the new GBA one right?

Fire Emblem looks cool, but I haven't taken the plunge into the series yet. From what I've read it's kind of like Advanced Wars, but in a medieval setting (I'm aware of the other differences too) I think I may give the Gamecube Fire Emblem a try when that comes out and see how I like it. They all look great though, and I'm a sucker for anime-style characters.

Link 101
05-23-2005, 09:26 PM
I haven't picked it up, I have played the japanese ROM, but I never beat it. I have to get some money from somewhere...I want to try and get it before I go to Florida for a month. Hopefully I can get $30 from somewhere...

Link 101
05-23-2005, 09:26 PM
I haven't picked it up, I have played the japanese ROM, but I never beat it. I have to get some money from somewhere...I want to try and get it before I go to Florida for a month. Hopefully I can get $30 from somewhere...

punkonjunk1024
05-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Sell one of your organs.
it'll be worth it.

punkonjunk1024
05-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Sell one of your organs.
it'll be worth it.

Archibaldo
05-24-2005, 11:20 AM
I'll probably be picking one up when I get my DS. I'm waiting till June so I can get the blue DS. I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem games as some of you may know. I also want to tget the Game Cube one when it comes out. Does any one know it's release date?

Archibaldo
05-24-2005, 11:20 AM
I'll probably be picking one up when I get my DS. I'm waiting till June so I can get the blue DS. I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem games as some of you may know. I also want to tget the Game Cube one when it comes out. Does any one know it's release date?