PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon...

Ganondork
05-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Coming soon to zelda classic...
The Legend of Zelda: The Last Defiance

One of the most anticipated games of 2005, this promises to be one of the best zelda classic titles yet!
Screen Shots!
[IMG]

Ganondork
05-22-2005, 08:38 PM

One of the most anticipated games of 2005, this promises to be one of the best zelda classic titles yet!
Screen Shots!
[IMG]

SleepingDragonX
05-22-2005, 09:56 PM

Screen Shots!
[IMG]

Your image doesn't work yet? :rolleyes:

Also, your quest will most likely not be one of the best not to hurt your feelings or anything. It takes monthes if not years to make and awsome quest. And lot's of pratice, and experience. I Started my quest on May 1st, I used 2.10 for 3 1/2 months before I started it and created some rather creative things in the process.
For Example, I created a completely new item using a direct warp and 2 maps that are the exact same way, conveyors, and the MISC 1 item!
It's called suction boots by the way.

SleepingDragonX
05-22-2005, 09:56 PM

Screen Shots!
[IMG]

Also, your quest will most likely not be one of the best not to hurt your feelings or anything. It takes monthes if not years to make and awsome quest. And lot's of pratice, and experience. I Started my quest on May 1st, I used 2.10 for 3 1/2 months before I started it and created some rather creative things in the process.
For Example, I created a completely new item using a direct warp and 2 maps that are the exact same way, conveyors, and the MISC 1 item!

Ganondork
05-27-2005, 06:37 PM

OH! Really! well bet you can't make a qst and it get a 5 rating by the tuff critics here! And don't try to post it on pureZC! those guys give every thing a 5, even the Minish cap tileset that only had the tiles to make link's house! Now that sucks!

Cool Mike
05-28-2005, 02:19 AM
OH! Really! well bet you can't make a qst and it get a 5 rating by the tuff critics here! And don't try to post it on pureZC! those guys give every thing a 5, even the Minish cap tileset that only had the tiles to make link's house! Now that sucks!Well the Minish Cap tileset had alot of things also. Cave tiles, sprites, House tiles, etc. And it is hard to make. I'll like to see you try to make it.

SomUnknown
05-28-2005, 02:58 AM
OH! Really! well bet you can't make a qst and it get a 5 rating by the tuff critics here! And don't try to post it on pureZC! those guys give every thing a 5, even the Minish cap tileset that only had the tiles to make link's house! Now that sucks!
I'll wager that you can't pull it off either.

DarkFlameWolf
05-28-2005, 03:20 AM
enough bickering, the post was rendered pointless when he sprouted absolutely no info on the quest neither any screenshots, which stands to reason that this post wasn't a quest announcement/discussion topic and merely spam. locked.