PDA

View Full Version : Tile Warp question

Spitman
05-22-2005, 07:18 PM
I have a tile warp set up and it works but how do I specify exactly where on the next screen he will appear? I want him to appear at the bottom of the screen but he appears in the middle.

I'm using Entrance/Exit type and a Direct Warp. I placed the green, yellow & blue markers on the destination screen but it doesn't affect anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve
:scared:

Spitman
05-22-2005, 07:18 PM
I have a tile warp set up and it works but how do I specify exactly where on the next screen he will appear? I want him to appear at the bottom of the screen but he appears in the middle.

I'm using Entrance/Exit type and a Direct Warp. I placed the green, yellow & blue markers on the destination screen but it doesn't affect anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve
:scared:

VEL
05-22-2005, 07:44 PM
--Moved to ZC Quest Editor Help--

VEL
05-22-2005, 07:44 PM
--Moved to ZC Quest Editor Help--

adioboy
05-22-2005, 08:28 PM
im must thinking dont use direct warp but i dont know what else to say sry if i couldt help you at all

adioboy
05-22-2005, 08:28 PM
im must thinking dont use direct warp but i dont know what else to say sry if i couldt help you at all

Rakki
05-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Well that yellow warp has nothing to do with making Link appear on the screen, so you can place that back up in the corner to get it out of the way if you want. Also, like adioboy said, if it's a direct warp you're stepping on, you can't choose where he'll appear, he just goes to the same spot he warped from on the previous screen. Stairs though, you can choose where he'll warp to after stepping on a stairs combo.

Rakki
05-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Well that yellow warp has nothing to do with making Link appear on the screen, so you can place that back up in the corner to get it out of the way if you want. Also, like adioboy said, if it's a direct warp you're stepping on, you can't choose where he'll appear, he just goes to the same spot he warped from on the previous screen. Stairs though, you can choose where he'll warp to after stepping on a stairs combo.