PDA

View Full Version : Question

Spudnickator
05-22-2005, 01:37 PM
is there a way that you can run accross the spike tiles, when the spikes are down, without taking damage?

Spudnickator
05-22-2005, 01:37 PM
is there a way that you can run accross the spike tiles, when the spikes are down, without taking damage?

Rakki
05-22-2005, 02:00 PM
Yes, combo cycling. People have done it before. You just have to have two combos, one for the spikes being up, which has whichever damage as it's type, and one for the spikes being down, without any combo "type" at all, and then set their animation frames and speed, and make their "Next" be each other. You're REALLY going to have to play with speed though, to find something that you like. It's just a thing you've got to test a lot to get right.

Rakki
05-22-2005, 02:00 PM
Yes, combo cycling. People have done it before. You just have to have two combos, one for the spikes being up, which has whichever damage as it's type, and one for the spikes being down, without any combo "type" at all, and then set their animation frames and speed, and make their "Next" be each other. You're REALLY going to have to play with speed though, to find something that you like. It's just a thing you've got to test a lot to get right.

Spudnickator
05-23-2005, 11:18 AM
could you explain that some more? I think i get it, but i'm not to sure.

Spudnickator
05-23-2005, 11:18 AM
could you explain that some more? I think i get it, but i'm not to sure.