PDA

View Full Version : Tetra and other pirate tiles please

Daniel Darkside
05-21-2005, 03:07 PM
I am creating my first quest and need some tiles for pirates from Wind Waker. In particular I need Tetra and Niko. Does anyone have any please?

Daniel Darkside
05-21-2005, 03:07 PM
I am creating my first quest and need some tiles for pirates from Wind Waker. In particular I need Tetra and Niko. Does anyone have any please?

Strider1982
05-25-2005, 01:05 AM
I could possibly design some Wind Waker pirate character tiles... it depends on what tileset you're using (Gameboy-style, LTTP-style, classic, BS, etc) and whether you want just "Guy" characters standing still or animated ones.

Again, I said "possibly." I'd have to see what you're looking for and whether I'd have the time to do it.

Strider1982
05-25-2005, 01:05 AM
I could possibly design some Wind Waker pirate character tiles... it depends on what tileset you're using (Gameboy-style, LTTP-style, classic, BS, etc) and whether you want just "Guy" characters standing still or animated ones.

Again, I said "possibly." I'd have to see what you're looking for and whether I'd have the time to do it.

Zelda Master
06-19-2005, 09:02 PM
Look on www.PureZc.com (http://www.PureZc.com) they just got them in. oh and they are under loose tiles-Assorted sprites. happy uh. pirates