PDA

View Full Version : 42 Midgets Vs. 1 Lion

Master Ghaleon
05-21-2005, 08:04 AM
A friend told me this so I dunno if its totally true but I would of loved to see this.

Somewhere in Cambodia there is a Midget fighting league. The leader of the midget fighting league bet this guy that owned a lion that 42 midgets could take on this lion. The guy told him that he would send his lion but this event couldnt be taped. So they all agree on the terms so he sends his lion to Cambodia. I'm guessing that they didnt have weapons either. A fist to fist fight somewhat.

So the fight begins, who you think won? and how long did it take?

Ill tell ya the results below

The lion won
Out of the 42 midgets, 28 died and the other 14 had missing limbs.
It lasted 12 min and 48 seconds.

Master Ghaleon
05-21-2005, 08:04 AM
A friend told me this so I dunno if its totally true but I would of loved to see this.

Somewhere in Cambodia there is a Midget fighting league. The leader of the midget fighting league bet this guy that owned a lion that 42 midgets could take on this lion. The guy told him that he would send his lion but this event couldnt be taped. So they all agree on the terms so he sends his lion to Cambodia. I'm guessing that they didnt have weapons either. A fist to fist fight somewhat.

So the fight begins, who you think won? and how long did it take?

Ill tell ya the results below

The lion won
Out of the 42 midgets, 28 died and the other 14 had missing limbs.
It lasted 12 min and 48 seconds.

JayeM
05-21-2005, 08:14 AM
So much for "the bigger they are the harder they fall".

JayeM
05-21-2005, 08:14 AM
So much for "the bigger they are the harder they fall".

zoraking
05-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Is this true? It just seems unreal. The fact that there is no existing tape just makes me feel that way. If there was a tape, I would have liked to see that. I do believe that the lion... Uh... won, I guess. This just seems really fake.

<350th post

zoraking
05-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Is this true? It just seems unreal. The fact that there is no existing tape just makes me feel that way. If there was a tape, I would have liked to see that. I do believe that the lion... Uh... won, I guess. This just seems really fake.

<350th post

SomUnknown
05-21-2005, 03:39 PM
FALSE (http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/lionmidget.asp)

Well I guess this discussion is over.

EDIT: Stupid grammatical errors.

SomUnknown
05-21-2005, 03:39 PM

EDIT: Stupid grammatical errors.

Master Ghaleon
05-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Well shit. :laughing:

Im gonna have to tell him its fake.

Master Ghaleon
05-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Well shit. :laughing:

Im gonna have to tell him its fake.

Blonde799
05-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Even if it wasn't fake, the results probably would've been near the same if the parameters were like that.

Blonde799
05-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Even if it wasn't fake, the results probably would've been near the same if the parameters were like that.

Samson007
05-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Thats just hilarious! i mean, not for the midgets, but the fact that there is a midgit fighting league is just...............its just so twisted.

Samson007
05-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Thats just hilarious! i mean, not for the midgets, but the fact that there is a midgit fighting league is just...............its just so twisted.

SomUnknown
05-22-2005, 01:39 PM

There is no Cambodian Midget Fighting League.

SomUnknown
05-22-2005, 01:39 PM

There is no Cambodian Midget Fighting League.