PDA

View Full Version : What're you tracking? (E3)

Kairyu
05-19-2005, 09:32 AM
What games are you tracking at E3?

1: Guilty Gear Dust Striker
What can I say? I'm a fanboy.

2: Guilty Gear Judgement
See previous comment x2.

3: Advance Wars Dual Strike
Now with real-time action!

4: Perfect Dark Zero
Okay, so it's a different Rare. But it still looks interesting. I mean, come on. 50+ simultaneous characters in multiplayer?

5: Mario Kart DS
Models look hideous right now, but the game sounds fun anyway. And the jump is back.

6: Geist
You get to play as a ghost who possesses people with heavy firearms. Coooooooool.

7: Metroid Prime: Hunters
This looks almost nothing like the demo. It's a whole new game. And it looks awesome.

8: Metroid Prime: Pinball
Yeah. Look it up. I'm not kidding.

9: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
AoS kicked ass. This will be like that, but better, if reports are to be believed.

10: Meteos
Everyone needs a puzzler every now and then.

Edit:
11: Metroid Prime 3
It's Metroid Prime 3. If I need to give any more than that... Um, I don't have anything to give, so I'd be screwed. But it's Metroid Prime 3.

Kairyu
05-19-2005, 09:32 AM
What games are you tracking at E3?

1: Guilty Gear Dust Striker
What can I say? I'm a fanboy.

2: Guilty Gear Judgement
See previous comment x2.

3: Advance Wars Dual Strike
Now with real-time action!

4: Perfect Dark Zero
Okay, so it's a different Rare. But it still looks interesting. I mean, come on. 50+ simultaneous characters in multiplayer?

5: Mario Kart DS
Models look hideous right now, but the game sounds fun anyway. And the jump is back.

6: Geist
You get to play as a ghost who possesses people with heavy firearms. Coooooooool.

7: Metroid Prime: Hunters
This looks almost nothing like the demo. It's a whole new game. And it looks awesome.

8: Metroid Prime: Pinball
Yeah. Look it up. I'm not kidding.

9: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
AoS kicked ass. This will be like that, but better, if reports are to be believed.

10: Meteos
Everyone needs a puzzler every now and then.

Edit:
11: Metroid Prime 3
It's Metroid Prime 3. If I need to give any more than that... Um, I don't have anything to give, so I'd be screwed. But it's Metroid Prime 3.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-19-2005, 09:53 AM
In reality, I am tracking everything all at once. But since my connection is still pretty slow, the only stuff I have been completely dedicated to are...

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess

Nintendo's conference.

After everything calms down, I will spend the next few days looking at everything I can get my hands on.

Hopefully, by tonight, Nintendo will release what the Revolution's controller is going to be like...Apparently, there is "a big surprise" for Nintendo fans today...One can only dream of the possibilities.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-19-2005, 09:53 AM
In reality, I am tracking everything all at once. But since my connection is still pretty slow, the only stuff I have been completely dedicated to are...

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess

Nintendo's conference.

After everything calms down, I will spend the next few days looking at everything I can get my hands on.

Hopefully, by tonight, Nintendo will release what the Revolution's controller is going to be like...Apparently, there is "a big surprise" for Nintendo fans today...One can only dream of the possibilities.

Grasshopper
05-19-2005, 10:37 AM
Guilty Gear Dust Striker
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Mr Driller Drill Spirits
World Championship Poker: Deluxe Series

Not really relevant to what I'm keeping an eye on, but do people think they're clever when they come up with these names. You can guess all these games are for the DS. I can pretty much guess its for the DS if its named that way.... Well, I guess it better than just saying DS. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've been tracking everything as well, but there is a couple PC games that have gone MIA that I was looking forward to seeing updates on.

Grasshopper
05-19-2005, 10:37 AM
Guilty Gear Dust Striker
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Mr Driller Drill Spirits
World Championship Poker: Deluxe Series

Not really relevant to what I'm keeping an eye on, but do people think they're clever when they come up with these names. You can guess all these games are for the DS. I can pretty much guess its for the DS if its named that way.... Well, I guess it better than just saying DS. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've been tracking everything as well, but there is a couple PC games that have gone MIA that I was looking forward to seeing updates on.

Kairyu
05-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Well, at least they're relevant. And it does beat just Blahblah DS or Blahblah #.

Here's a list (http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3games.html) of games from E3 shown so far, sorted by date. It's where I got most of the games on that list from.

Kairyu
05-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Well, at least they're relevant. And it does beat just Blahblah DS or Blahblah #.

Here's a list (http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3games.html) of games from E3 shown so far, sorted by date. It's where I got most of the games on that list from.

vegeta1215
05-19-2005, 01:21 PM
I've already heard what I wanted to hear from Nintendo. Now I'm anxiously awaiting any announcement by Ubisoft on a Beyond Good and Evil sequel. But, I doubt it will happen, they're too busy with their other games including another dark Prince of Persia.

vegeta1215
05-19-2005, 01:21 PM
I've already heard what I wanted to hear from Nintendo. Now I'm anxiously awaiting any announcement by Ubisoft on a Beyond Good and Evil sequel. But, I doubt it will happen, they're too busy with their other games including another dark Prince of Persia.

theplustwo
05-19-2005, 01:36 PM
It's pretty cool that the new Price of Persia will be on GCN at any rate.

theplustwo
05-19-2005, 01:36 PM
It's pretty cool that the new Price of Persia will be on GCN at any rate.

ShadowTiger
05-19-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm just randomly checking platformer games, and games like freelancer, Wing commander, etc. I could honestly care less about the Twilight Princess. * A tiny red dot appears on BH4's Forehead, wavering slowly in place ...

ShadowTiger
05-19-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm just randomly checking platformer games, and games like freelancer, Wing commander, etc. I could honestly care less about the Twilight Princess. * A tiny red dot appears on BH4's Forehead, wavering slowly in place ...

theplustwo
05-19-2005, 02:14 PM
If you could care less, that means you care. If you could not care less, then you care the smallest amount possible. http://images.theplustwo.com/emotes/eng101.gif

But seriously, how can you not want a new Zelda game?

theplustwo
05-19-2005, 02:14 PM
If you could care less, that means you care. If you could not care less, then you care the smallest amount possible. http://images.theplustwo.com/emotes/eng101.gif

But seriously, how can you not want a new Zelda game?

ShadowTiger
05-19-2005, 02:24 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......

And you know darn well what I'm talking about. :p I only get games when they're at least a year and a half old, when they go down at least half their original price. I mean, can you believe that a game like Starcraft can now be found for about $19? Amazing, isn't it. If you wait, anything can come down. Even better, E-bay. I'll bet we could find a copy of Twilight Princess out on Ebay even a few days after it comes out, for at least ten dollars cheaper. Of course, the bid would go up about fifty bucks to $80, but hey, ... It's worth a laugh, at least.

Though, I'll admit, that Link Wolf thing looks damn tantalizing.

ShadowTiger
05-19-2005, 02:24 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......

And you know darn well what I'm talking about. :p I only get games when they're at least a year and a half old, when they go down at least half their original price. I mean, can you believe that a game like Starcraft can now be found for about $19? Amazing, isn't it. If you wait, anything can come down. Even better, E-bay. I'll bet we could find a copy of Twilight Princess out on Ebay even a few days after it comes out, for at least ten dollars cheaper. Of course, the bid would go up about fifty bucks to $80, but hey, ... It's worth a laugh, at least.

Though, I'll admit, that Link Wolf thing looks damn tantalizing.

Archibaldo
05-19-2005, 02:27 PM
OMG! Has any one read about the new GameBoy? That thing is so awesome, I'm gonna get one just because it's so small. I've been waiting for a cross between the GBA and the GBA SP.

Archibaldo
05-19-2005, 02:27 PM
OMG! Has any one read about the new GameBoy? That thing is so awesome, I'm gonna get one just because it's so small. I've been waiting for a cross between the GBA and the GBA SP.

ShadowTiger
05-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Yo, I'm not buying anything I can swallow. XD *:laughing:*

I do hear that E3 serves free lunch though. We should go and masquerade as Journalists. :D They get in free.

ShadowTiger
05-19-2005, 03:17 PM

I do hear that E3 serves free lunch though. We should go and masquerade as Journalists. :D They get in free.

theplustwo
05-19-2005, 03:29 PM

Good luck starving to death. :laughing: Or at least preparing all your own food from ingredients that you grew yourself.

And also, yeah the Revolution playing GCN games is going to be awesome because I'll be able to pick up cheap used GCN games for years to come that I'm too poor to afford right now. :)

theplustwo
05-19-2005, 03:29 PM

Good luck starving to death. :laughing: Or at least preparing all your own food from ingredients that you grew yourself.

And also, yeah the Revolution playing GCN games is going to be awesome because I'll be able to pick up cheap used GCN games for years to come that I'm too poor to afford right now. :)

DarkDragoonX
05-19-2005, 06:05 PM

Or how about a quarter of the SNES's game library starts with "Super."

DarkDragoonX
05-19-2005, 06:05 PM

Or how about a quarter of the SNES's game library starts with "Super."

Darth Marsden
05-20-2005, 09:14 AM
Okay, here's what I'll be looking out for. Deep breath...

PC:

Hellgate : London (Cause it's in LONDON!)
Prince of Persia 6 (Not 3, 6. And I'll be getting it for the PC - eventually)
Half Life 2 : Aftermath ('nough said.)
Star Wars : Empire At War (See my username and wonder no more)
Star Wars : Battlefront II (Hope it's more fun to fly a TIE Fighter in this one)
Tomb Raider : Legend (I like the new-look Lara Croft!)
The Chronicles of Nardia : TL,TW&TW (I love mindless abbreviations...)
Stubbs the Zombie in... Rebel Without A Pulse (It's just such a cool angle to take!)
The Godfather (It doesn't seem like another simple cash-in)
The Matrix : Path of Neo (After Enter the Matrix, I'm curious to see what they'll do with this)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (My god... It's full of leaves...)
Alan Wake (Max Payne, but prettier)
Quake IV (I've seen a lot, and it's going to rock)
Dreamfall : The Longest Journey (The original ruled, and I expect this to as well)

Gamecube/Revolution/DS

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess (Oh... pretty...)
Any other new Zelda games (Most notably, the new DS one)
Starcraft : Ghost (Who's betting the leading lady will be scantily clad? Anyone?)
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (It's an interesting concept, looking forward to it)
Madagascar (I like platformers, and I like the film. What?)
WWE : Day of Reckoning 2 (I really like the first one, let's see what they do with this)
Sonic Gems Collection (Sonic CD - FINALLY)
Tony Hawks American Wasteland (I just like the series - so sue me)
Shadow the Hedgehog (A black Sonic... with a gun? Hmm...)
From Russia With Love (Ah, classic "Bond. Jamesh Bond.")
X Men Legends II (I like X-Men, and I like RPGs.)
Ultimate Spider-Man (...and I like Spider-Man...)
Fantastic 4 (...and The Fantastic 4)

Metroid Prime 3 (Which I shall only refer to with it's sub-title)
Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicles (One of the few games on the DS, and it's Final Fantasy! Yay!)
The Legend of Zelda (Ooo... another Zelda...)
Super Smash Bros. Revolution (There's your sequel!)

Megaman Battle Network 5 (Now it's just getting silly.)
New Super Mario Bros. (It'sa me, Mario!)
Sonic Rush (I really like Sonic, okay?)
Mario Kart DS (Oo, a new Mario Kart. I'm a sucker for these things.)
Snowboard Kids DS (My favourite racer EVER.)
Mario & Luigi : Superstar Saga 2 (Because the first was just so good)

Other

Final Fantasy VII : Dirge of Cerberus // PS2 (It's FFVII!)
Kingdom Hearts 2 // PS2 (I'm seriously considering getting the first)
Final Fantasy XII // PS2 (It's Final Fantasy.)
Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children // PSP (THAT'S what it was called)
Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core // PSP (How many spin-offs are they making?)
Sonic // PSP (I REALLY like Sonic.)
Halo 3 // 360 (Still waiting for the second to come to PC...)

Darth Marsden
05-20-2005, 09:14 AM
Okay, here's what I'll be looking out for. Deep breath...

PC:

Hellgate : London (Cause it's in LONDON!)
Prince of Persia 6 (Not 3, 6. And I'll be getting it for the PC - eventually)
Half Life 2 : Aftermath ('nough said.)
Star Wars : Empire At War (See my username and wonder no more)
Star Wars : Battlefront II (Hope it's more fun to fly a TIE Fighter in this one)
Tomb Raider : Legend (I like the new-look Lara Croft!)
The Chronicles of Nardia : TL,TW&TW (I love mindless abbreviations...)
Stubbs the Zombie in... Rebel Without A Pulse (It's just such a cool angle to take!)
The Godfather (It doesn't seem like another simple cash-in)
The Matrix : Path of Neo (After Enter the Matrix, I'm curious to see what they'll do with this)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (My god... It's full of leaves...)
Alan Wake (Max Payne, but prettier)
Quake IV (I've seen a lot, and it's going to rock)
Dreamfall : The Longest Journey (The original ruled, and I expect this to as well)

Gamecube/Revolution/DS

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess (Oh... pretty...)
Any other new Zelda games (Most notably, the new DS one)
Starcraft : Ghost (Who's betting the leading lady will be scantily clad? Anyone?)
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (It's an interesting concept, looking forward to it)
Madagascar (I like platformers, and I like the film. What?)
WWE : Day of Reckoning 2 (I really like the first one, let's see what they do with this)
Sonic Gems Collection (Sonic CD - FINALLY)
Tony Hawks American Wasteland (I just like the series - so sue me)
Shadow the Hedgehog (A black Sonic... with a gun? Hmm...)
From Russia With Love (Ah, classic "Bond. Jamesh Bond.")
X Men Legends II (I like X-Men, and I like RPGs.)
Ultimate Spider-Man (...and I like Spider-Man...)
Fantastic 4 (...and The Fantastic 4)

Metroid Prime 3 (Which I shall only refer to with it's sub-title)
Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicles (One of the few games on the DS, and it's Final Fantasy! Yay!)
The Legend of Zelda (Ooo... another Zelda...)
Super Smash Bros. Revolution (There's your sequel!)

Megaman Battle Network 5 (Now it's just getting silly.)
New Super Mario Bros. (It'sa me, Mario!)
Sonic Rush (I really like Sonic, okay?)
Mario Kart DS (Oo, a new Mario Kart. I'm a sucker for these things.)
Snowboard Kids DS (My favourite racer EVER.)
Mario & Luigi : Superstar Saga 2 (Because the first was just so good)

Other

Final Fantasy VII : Dirge of Cerberus // PS2 (It's FFVII!)
Kingdom Hearts 2 // PS2 (I'm seriously considering getting the first)
Final Fantasy XII // PS2 (It's Final Fantasy.)
Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children // PSP (THAT'S what it was called)
Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core // PSP (How many spin-offs are they making?)
Sonic // PSP (I REALLY like Sonic.)
Halo 3 // 360 (Still waiting for the second to come to PC...)