PDA

View Full Version : hookshot question

adioboy
05-18-2005, 08:52 PM
i have a room in a doungeon with six bats in it i made the enemy flag to hold the item and the item is a HS. when i beat every bat in the room there is no HS that appears.

please help make the HS work i made a whole doungen and to advance further in the doungen i have to have the hookshot

i have ZC V 2.10

adioboy
05-18-2005, 08:52 PM
i have a room in a doungeon with six bats in it i made the enemy flag to hold the item and the item is a HS. when i beat every bat in the room there is no HS that appears.

please help make the HS work i made a whole doungen and to advance further in the doungen i have to have the hookshot

i have ZC V 2.10

Rakki
05-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Okay first, do you want one of the bats to hold it, or do you want it to appear when they're all killed? If you want one of them to hold it, you just need the enemy flag "Enemy Carries Item" and then set the "Data -> Item" item to the Hookshot. If you want it to appear after they're all killed, you have to set the screen flag "Enemies -> Item" and again you have to set the "Data -> Item" item to Hookshot, then you just need to place where you want the Hookshot to appear by pressing Page Down on your keyboard and clicking the box with the rupee on it, then clicking where you want the Hookshot to appear.

Rakki
05-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Okay first, do you want one of the bats to hold it, or do you want it to appear when they're all killed? If you want one of them to hold it, you just need the enemy flag "Enemy Carries Item" and then set the "Data -> Item" item to the Hookshot. If you want it to appear after they're all killed, you have to set the screen flag "Enemies -> Item" and again you have to set the "Data -> Item" item to Hookshot, then you just need to place where you want the Hookshot to appear by pressing Page Down on your keyboard and clicking the box with the rupee on it, then clicking where you want the Hookshot to appear.

SoStaci
05-18-2005, 09:54 PM
it's a lot easier than you may think adioboy...once you get that down, you'll have no trouble

SoStaci
05-18-2005, 09:54 PM
it's a lot easier than you may think adioboy...once you get that down, you'll have no trouble

adioboy
05-19-2005, 04:28 PM
i already made all of that work but when he picks up the HS it doesnt appear in his inventory thing i dont know what to do

and i tried the same thing with the hammer but when he picks up the hammer its not in his enventory so he cant use it

but he can pick up the boomerang and the sword and the bow and arrows but i dont know whats wrong :scared:

adioboy
05-19-2005, 04:28 PM
i already made all of that work but when he picks up the HS it doesnt appear in his inventory thing i dont know what to do

and i tried the same thing with the hammer but when he picks up the hammer its not in his enventory so he cant use it

but he can pick up the boomerang and the sword and the bow and arrows but i dont know whats wrong :scared:

adioboy
05-19-2005, 04:30 PM
and the HS does appear but when he picks it up it doesnt work

adioboy
05-19-2005, 04:30 PM
and the HS does appear but when he picks it up it doesnt work

avaquizzer
05-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Go to Quest ---> Misc Data ---> Subscreen Type, and change "Original" to "Subscreen 2". If you're having the type of problem that I think you're having, then that should fix it.

I hope that that helps.

~JC

avaquizzer
05-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Go to Quest ---> Misc Data ---> Subscreen Type, and change "Original" to "Subscreen 2". If you're having the type of problem that I think you're having, then that should fix it.

I hope that that helps.

~JC

adioboy
05-19-2005, 06:10 PM
thank you so so much it works now!!!!

adioboy
05-19-2005, 06:10 PM
thank you so so much it works now!!!!

Spudnickator
05-20-2005, 07:46 AM
do you need to do that with bombs? Because when i pick them up, nothing happens. ( max bomb=10)

Spudnickator
05-20-2005, 07:46 AM
do you need to do that with bombs? Because when i pick them up, nothing happens. ( max bomb=10)