PDA

View Full Version : I just jizzed myself.

Masamune
05-18-2005, 07:38 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasyvii/media.html

Doesn't this just ooze awesome? I think I'll be picking up a PS3 just for this. =D

Too bad it's only a tech demo. But it's BEAUTIFUL!!

Masamune
05-18-2005, 07:38 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasyvii/media.html

Doesn't this just ooze awesome? I think I'll be picking up a PS3 just for this. =D

Too bad it's only a tech demo. But it's BEAUTIFUL!!

Blonde799
05-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah I saw that, I wanted a FFVII remake to be realized.:(

Blonde799
05-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah I saw that, I wanted a FFVII remake to be realized.:(

DarkDragoonX
05-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Well, with the number of FFVII spinoffs they've been producing, it's entirely possible that this tech demo is a prelude to an eventual remake, even if it's not something they intend to do yet.

I mean, when you consider both the number of fans who have been clamoring for a remake, combined with Square-Enix's current habit of milking the FFVII name for all it's worth, it wouldn't be too surprising if a real remake was eventually started.

DarkDragoonX
05-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Well, with the number of FFVII spinoffs they've been producing, it's entirely possible that this tech demo is a prelude to an eventual remake, even if it's not something they intend to do yet.

I mean, when you consider both the number of fans who have been clamoring for a remake, combined with Square-Enix's current habit of milking the FFVII name for all it's worth, it wouldn't be too surprising if a real remake was eventually started.

Blonde799
05-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah there is a possibility. I mean, Square could make a tech demo of anything, why FFVII?

Blonde799
05-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah there is a possibility. I mean, Square could make a tech demo of anything, why FFVII?

Warlock
05-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Why would you pick up a PS3 just for a tech demo? I mean, it looks cool and it would be awesome if it were an actual game, but it is not like you are gonna be seeing this on the PS3. It's just a demo for e3.

Warlock
05-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Why would you pick up a PS3 just for a tech demo? I mean, it looks cool and it would be awesome if it were an actual game, but it is not like you are gonna be seeing this on the PS3. It's just a demo for e3.

Masamune
05-18-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm saying if it were made into an actual game, I'd pick one up just for that.

Masamune
05-18-2005, 08:26 PM

AtmaWeapon
05-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Well if they are making it I hope they take all the crappy parts out of the game, like the part between the title screen and the credits.

Seriously, it doesn't matter how you dress it up, tuna casserole is still fish and noodles.

AtmaWeapon
05-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Well if they are making it I hope they take all the crappy parts out of the game, like the part between the title screen and the credits.

Seriously, it doesn't matter how you dress it up, tuna casserole is still fish and noodles.

Blonde799
05-18-2005, 09:10 PM
I just want a harder difficulty and better materia management.:p

Blonde799
05-18-2005, 09:10 PM
I just want a harder difficulty and better materia management.:p

Grasshopper
05-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Quote from Yuichi Wada during PS3 press conference.

The images you just saw are from Final Fantasy VII. Thanks to the PS3's powerful processor, our famed classic has never looked better. Please note that what you've seen is mearly a sample and we currently have no plans of releasing a remake of Final Fantasy VII.

It's about 1:22 into the press conference, for the ones wanting to know where I pulled it from.

Grasshopper
05-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Quote from Yuichi Wada during PS3 press conference.

The images you just saw are from Final Fantasy VII. Thanks to the PS3's powerful processor, our famed classic has never looked better. Please note that what you've seen is mearly a sample and we currently have no plans of releasing a remake of Final Fantasy VII.

It's about 1:22 into the press conference, for the ones wanting to know where I pulled it from.

vegeta1215
05-18-2005, 09:24 PM
I thought the tech demo looked cool too, but they never show Aeris's face!!! Arrggh!! Also, I don't like the look of Cloud - his face is too feminine looking, I think it should be more rugged.

They are making the Final Fantasy VII movie though, which has the same look as the demo - I'm excited for that. Maybe we'll actually get to see Aeris's face in that one?

vegeta1215
05-18-2005, 09:24 PM
I thought the tech demo looked cool too, but they never show Aeris's face!!! Arrggh!! Also, I don't like the look of Cloud - his face is too feminine looking, I think it should be more rugged.

They are making the Final Fantasy VII movie though, which has the same look as the demo - I'm excited for that. Maybe we'll actually get to see Aeris's face in that one?

Warlock
05-19-2005, 12:21 AM

Yeah but there are no plans for that :P It would rock if they did it tho.

I'm more excited for FF12 though I think. That movie was orgasmic. And I don't have to buy a whole freakin' new console for that game :)

Warlock
05-19-2005, 12:21 AM

Yeah but there are no plans for that :P It would rock if they did it tho.

I'm more excited for FF12 though I think. That movie was orgasmic. And I don't have to buy a whole freakin' new console for that game :)

DarkDragoonX
05-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Also, I don't like the look of Cloud - his face is too feminine looking, I think it should be more rugged.

The feminine look has been "in" in Japan for a few years... and not just for game characters, but for actual people. It's kinda creepy, but that's just the way it is.

DarkDragoonX
05-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Also, I don't like the look of Cloud - his face is too feminine looking, I think it should be more rugged.

The feminine look has been "in" in Japan for a few years... and not just for game characters, but for actual people. It's kinda creepy, but that's just the way it is.

Darth Marsden
05-20-2005, 09:27 AM
I hope they never remake FF VII - I'd miss the cute Manga style characters!

The tech demo looked very nice indeed, and it did evoke memories of the film. Was this all pre-rendered like a cutscene? If so, then I'm not quite so excited as everyone else. Interested, but not excited.

Darth Marsden
05-20-2005, 09:27 AM
I hope they never remake FF VII - I'd miss the cute Manga style characters!

The tech demo looked very nice indeed, and it did evoke memories of the film. Was this all pre-rendered like a cutscene? If so, then I'm not quite so excited as everyone else. Interested, but not excited.