PDA

View Full Version : Item question.

algam86
05-18-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm trying to make a guy that can 'temper' your swords for a certain amount of money (I created three bags for each sword, making it like a shop.) But when I tested it, the bag appeared in place of the sword in the sword space when I bought one. My real question is:

Is there a way to make this work? To make a sword in the sword's space appear even though the item you pick up looks like a bag? And if so, how?

I apologize, I couldn't think of a good way to phrase this...

algam86
05-18-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm trying to make a guy that can 'temper' your swords for a certain amount of money (I created three bags for each sword, making it like a shop.) But when I tested it, the bag appeared in place of the sword in the sword space when I bought one. My real question is:

Is there a way to make this work? To make a sword in the sword's space appear even though the item you pick up looks like a bag? And if so, how?

I apologize, I couldn't think of a good way to phrase this...

Dart Zaidyer
05-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Change the Sword items back to looking like swords, and then use layering to cover the shop items with bag graphics. However, the problem is that they won't go away when you buy something, but it's pretty much the only way to do it.

Dart Zaidyer
05-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Change the Sword items back to looking like swords, and then use layering to cover the shop items with bag graphics. However, the problem is that they won't go away when you buy something, but it's pretty much the only way to do it.

algam86
05-19-2005, 07:26 AM
Ok, thank you.

algam86
05-19-2005, 07:26 AM
Ok, thank you.