PDA

View Full Version : Solem Midi's

SleepingDragonX
05-17-2005, 03:57 PM
I need a bunch of Midi's to make you all cry. "I'm making an solem Quest right now."

SleepingDragonX
05-17-2005, 03:57 PM
I need a bunch of Midi's to make you all cry. "I'm making an solem Quest right now."

ShadowTiger
05-17-2005, 06:50 PM
... Oh, ... Man.. I'd love to hear about that o_o ... I've never seen a quest like that. That's one quest I really want to see succeed! O_O

... Hm. I'm really not sure what I have in the way of Solemn Midis. =/ ... But ... Hm. Perhaps, ... Tales Of Symphonia: Zelos's Theme Serious Arrangement might do. But not very well. ... Hm..

ShadowTiger
05-17-2005, 06:50 PM
... Oh, ... Man.. I'd love to hear about that o_o ... I've never seen a quest like that. That's one quest I really want to see succeed! O_O

... Hm. I'm really not sure what I have in the way of Solemn Midis. =/ ... But ... Hm. Perhaps, ... Tales Of Symphonia: Zelos's Theme Serious Arrangement might do. But not very well. ... Hm..

SleepingDragonX
05-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks BH4 for your support. It is very well appreciated. :D
It should be done between the end of June to Mid-July.
Perhaps some Metroid Prime music will do as well.
Also, Do you think the ghost house theme from Super Mario World would be a good song to use as well?

SleepingDragonX
05-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks BH4 for your support. It is very well appreciated. :D
It should be done between the end of June to Mid-July.
Perhaps some Metroid Prime music will do as well.
Also, Do you think the ghost house theme from Super Mario World would be a good song to use as well?

ShadowTiger
05-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Well, I really don't know. Dude, let me help you. Go to Pure, ( www.purezc.com/forums/index.php ) and make a topic there. Specifically, I created a place where this sort of thing is discussed, the ZC Design forum. Ask there. :) The topic should be about mood.

What you do, is explain your plot to the people there, and ask them what kind of midi would go best in a given situation. Describe everything In as much detail as possible! Don't give any of that "Link dies" crap. Tell us HOW he dies, and WHY he dies, and go into even FURTHER detail. Otherwise, the midi selected may not suit the theme at all.

ShadowTiger
05-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Well, I really don't know. Dude, let me help you. Go to Pure, ( www.purezc.com/forums/index.php ) and make a topic there. Specifically, I created a place where this sort of thing is discussed, the ZC Design forum. Ask there. :) The topic should be about mood.

What you do, is explain your plot to the people there, and ask them what kind of midi would go best in a given situation. Describe everything In as much detail as possible! Don't give any of that "Link dies" crap. Tell us HOW he dies, and WHY he dies, and go into even FURTHER detail. Otherwise, the midi selected may not suit the theme at all.

Zelda_Warrior
06-03-2005, 11:37 PM
try http://www.vgmusic.com/

u can find a ton of midis to use there for your quest