PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial 4th Quest

soxfan2k4
05-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Ok, this quest is old, I know, but I have recently started playing it, and have a couple of questions. Well, three actually............

1) Where the heck is level 8?
2) I have found a screen with a deflection shield, as well as a staircase thats revealed if I blow the whistle. However, I cant find any way into either one of them, as they are both surrounded by trees that cant be burned, hit with an arrow, bombed, or moved
3) I also found a secret in the northwest quadrant, but it doesnt reveal a staircase when it is bombed. It reveals a tile that I havent seen before. Once again, this tile can not be moved, burned, bombed, shot, or whistled.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

soxfan2k4
05-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Ok, this quest is old, I know, but I have recently started playing it, and have a couple of questions. Well, three actually............

2) I have found a screen with a deflection shield, as well as a staircase thats revealed if I blow the whistle. However, I cant find any way into either one of them, as they are both surrounded by trees that cant be burned, hit with an arrow, bombed, or moved
3) I also found a secret in the northwest quadrant, but it doesnt reveal a staircase when it is bombed. It reveals a tile that I havent seen before. Once again, this tile can not be moved, burned, bombed, shot, or whistled.

zcfan27330
05-18-2005, 02:34 PM

Level 8 is where Level 7 was in the first quest. You have to blow the whistle to get you where you can enter. Thats all I can help you with. Good luck.

zcfan27330
05-18-2005, 02:34 PM

Level 8 is where Level 7 was in the first quest. You have to blow the whistle to get you where you can enter. Thats all I can help you with. Good luck.