PDA

View Full Version : Fragments of Power, level 3

bergner
05-17-2005, 09:31 AM
I've completed Hidden Duality without too much problems so I figured I'll give another DFW quest a try. FoP was initialĺy much easier. First two levels were no problems. Level 3 was also fairly straightforward until it was almost completed... How on earth do you get the magic boomerang? And how do you get to the rooms just north-east of the entrance? I have found all other items in level 3 and also completed level 4 (which was a walk in the park compared to L3). I think I have tried to bomb and walk through every wall in level 3 but I'm just visiting the same places a 1000 times :) A hint is appreciated.

EDIT: How could I have missed that one? The room with the boomerang had a rock that could be pushed. I had only tried pushing it side-ways. You had to push it downwards. Oh dear, that was a few hours of my life I'll never get back :) The fact is I had completed upto and including level 6 before actually completing the third.

bergner
05-17-2005, 09:31 AM
I've completed Hidden Duality without too much problems so I figured I'll give another DFW quest a try. FoP was initialĺy much easier. First two levels were no problems. Level 3 was also fairly straightforward until it was almost completed... How on earth do you get the magic boomerang? And how do you get to the rooms just north-east of the entrance? I have found all other items in level 3 and also completed level 4 (which was a walk in the park compared to L3). I think I have tried to bomb and walk through every wall in level 3 but I'm just visiting the same places a 1000 times :) A hint is appreciated.

EDIT: How could I have missed that one? The room with the boomerang had a rock that could be pushed. I had only tried pushing it side-ways. You had to push it downwards. Oh dear, that was a few hours of my life I'll never get back :) The fact is I had completed upto and including level 6 before actually completing the third.

cpoet
05-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Hello Bergner

How in the world did you get into level 4? I am there and find no way
to the other rooms. I past the blue ring and thats where I now stand
Your thoughts? Have entered five but no dice past me
Thanks

cpoet
05-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Hello Bergner

How in the world did you get into level 4? I am there and find no way
to the other rooms. I past the blue ring and thats where I now stand
Your thoughts? Have entered five but no dice past me
Thanks

DarkFlameWolf
05-23-2005, 01:05 PM
FoP isn't an overly hard quest and wasn't intended to be. Sure it has its tough points, like level 6 and 8 and 9. But overall, its fairly easy. The standard rules of solving applying, if you can't seem to get into a room, try bombing or walking thru walls to get into it! And always try pushing odd-looking blocks to see if a staircase is underneath!

DarkFlameWolf
05-23-2005, 01:05 PM
FoP isn't an overly hard quest and wasn't intended to be. Sure it has its tough points, like level 6 and 8 and 9. But overall, its fairly easy. The standard rules of solving applying, if you can't seem to get into a room, try bombing or walking thru walls to get into it! And always try pushing odd-looking blocks to see if a staircase is underneath!

cpoet
05-23-2005, 02:39 PM
:) Now a hammer is missing

cpoet
05-23-2005, 02:39 PM
:) Now a hammer is missing