PDA

View Full Version : Secrets with in a Secret?

zcfan27330
05-16-2005, 07:53 PM
I have a room where you kill all enemies a bush appears, I got that. How can I make this bush burnable too (or anything with a flag)

zcfan27330
05-16-2005, 07:53 PM
I have a room where you kill all enemies a bush appears, I got that. How can I make this bush burnable too (or anything with a flag)

Rakki
05-16-2005, 08:24 PM
It's pretty simple, just open the Secret Combos page, then hold Ctrl and click the bush combo to set a flag to it, in this case, you would put a burn flag on it, and then after you burn it, it will change to the "burn" combo, I think. So you'll set what the burnable bush should change to in the "burn" box for whichever thing is meant to burn the bush(blue/red candle, wand fire, Din's Fire).

Rakki
05-16-2005, 08:24 PM
It's pretty simple, just open the Secret Combos page, then hold Ctrl and click the bush combo to set a flag to it, in this case, you would put a burn flag on it, and then after you burn it, it will change to the "burn" combo, I think. So you'll set what the burnable bush should change to in the "burn" box for whichever thing is meant to burn the bush(blue/red candle, wand fire, Din's Fire).