PDA

View Full Version : dungeon help

zeldafannick
05-15-2005, 10:48 PM
ok this is my problem:
i made a room with locked doors,etc. from the doors dialog.when i test it,though,it is open.What is wrong?

im using pureset 2

zeldafannick
05-15-2005, 10:48 PM
ok this is my problem:
i made a room with locked doors,etc. from the doors dialog.when i test it,though,it is open.What is wrong?

im using pureset 2

Rakki
05-15-2005, 11:43 PM
Is the Dmap type set to Dungeon? If so, is the Level number higher than 0? Doors don't work on Caves or Level 0, so if it's either of those, they're what needs changed.

Rakki
05-15-2005, 11:43 PM
Is the Dmap type set to Dungeon? If so, is the Level number higher than 0? Doors don't work on Caves or Level 0, so if it's either of those, they're what needs changed.

zeldafannick
05-16-2005, 06:41 PM
CRAP!! I didn't want this dungeon to be a level.oh well...by the way,rakki....you are so frickin smart! how long have you been playing zc?

zeldafannick
05-16-2005, 06:41 PM
CRAP!! I didn't want this dungeon to be a level.oh well...by the way,rakki....you are so frickin smart! how long have you been playing zc?

Rakki
05-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Well the level number only determines if it's the overworld(0) or an underworld(caves, dungeons, levels 1 and up), and depending on the level number, that's where the Triforce piece will go in the frame if you collect it in there. So that Dmap just has to have a number higher than 8(though you may want to save 9 for Ganon's place just to make it easier to remember) to make it not need to be a level, or rather, to not need to put a piece of the Triforce in it.

And thanks, I've been using ZC off and on for about 5 years now, so it'd be stupid of me to not know how to do a lot of stuff in it by now, eh? :laughing:

Rakki
05-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Well the level number only determines if it's the overworld(0) or an underworld(caves, dungeons, levels 1 and up), and depending on the level number, that's where the Triforce piece will go in the frame if you collect it in there. So that Dmap just has to have a number higher than 8(though you may want to save 9 for Ganon's place just to make it easier to remember) to make it not need to be a level, or rather, to not need to put a piece of the Triforce in it.

And thanks, I've been using ZC off and on for about 5 years now, so it'd be stupid of me to not know how to do a lot of stuff in it by now, eh? :laughing: