PDA

View Full Version : How you write your quests

Dark_Cloud
05-15-2005, 08:18 PM
How do you write your quests? How do you come up with the ideas? Do you stick with the Legend of Zelda plot line?

Me? I just go as I think of ideas. I tell a story completely different from The Legend Of Zelda. I like to tell the stories that I write, in my Zelda Quests.

Well, what about you?

Dark_Cloud
05-15-2005, 08:18 PM
How do you write your quests? How do you come up with the ideas? Do you stick with the Legend of Zelda plot line?

Me? I just go as I think of ideas. I tell a story completely different from The Legend Of Zelda. I like to tell the stories that I write, in my Zelda Quests.

Well, what about you?

Dart Zaidyer
05-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Most of the time I just make stuff up as I go along. There are times when I plan things out on paper, or keep notes in a text file so I can hammer out the sophisticated bits.
It all depends on what you want to do, I guess.

Dart Zaidyer
05-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Most of the time I just make stuff up as I go along. There are times when I plan things out on paper, or keep notes in a text file so I can hammer out the sophisticated bits.
It all depends on what you want to do, I guess.

Indignant_Link
05-15-2005, 09:41 PM
Well, I've only done one quest, but I kinda thought out the story as I went through.

Indignant_Link
05-15-2005, 09:41 PM
Well, I've only done one quest, but I kinda thought out the story as I went through.

Shoelace
05-16-2005, 03:44 AM
Well, in my game I am making my own story and it is coming along great. I wrote out the basic things and made up the side storys as I went along.

Shoelace
05-16-2005, 03:44 AM
Well, in my game I am making my own story and it is coming along great. I wrote out the basic things and made up the side storys as I went along.

The_Seventh_Sag
05-25-2005, 03:48 PM
Well, I havn't started, but right now I'm deciding where to put hints, items, bosses, what people wil say... Other than that, I'll do whever comes to mind.

Spudnickator
05-25-2005, 04:22 PM
i make mine as i go along, but its still a good storyline. So far.