PDA

View Full Version : Be specific: download other quest.

adioboy
05-15-2005, 07:28 PM
i still need help downloading other peoples quest ill be specific: when i click on the quest from QDB it asks where i want to save the file so i save it in The ZC folder that the game gave when i downloaded, the one that holds all the other quest (1st quest 2nd ect.) so i save it and then i wait for it to download and when it says open folder, open file, close, ill pick open file and it says program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down so i downloaded a different quest and saved it in the same place and then i didnt open file i just closed and triad to open it in ZC by doing ALT load Custom Quest but it wont show up

What do I do??? :scared:

adioboy
05-15-2005, 07:28 PM
i still need help downloading other peoples quest ill be specific: when i click on the quest from QDB it asks where i want to save the file so i save it in The ZC folder that the game gave when i downloaded, the one that holds all the other quest (1st quest 2nd ect.) so i save it and then i wait for it to download and when it says open folder, open file, close, ill pick open file and it says program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down so i downloaded a different quest and saved it in the same place and then i didnt open file i just closed and triad to open it in ZC by doing ALT load Custom Quest but it wont show up

What do I do??? :scared:

Dart Zaidyer
05-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Never open a quest file by double-clicking on it. It won't work. Instead, go into Zelda Classic, register a file slot and follow the instructions here in the forums for playing a custom quest.

Please note that you may have to browse for the folder you saved the quest file in, sometimes ZC looks in the wrong place by default.

Dart Zaidyer
05-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Never open a quest file by double-clicking on it. It won't work. Instead, go into Zelda Classic, register a file slot and follow the instructions here in the forums for playing a custom quest.

Please note that you may have to browse for the folder you saved the quest file in, sometimes ZC looks in the wrong place by default.

adioboy
05-15-2005, 08:35 PM
i know that when i double click on it, it doesnt work but when i save downlaoded quest in the ZQ Folder i browse through custom quest thing in ZC and its not in that folder?!?!

adioboy
05-15-2005, 08:35 PM
i know that when i double click on it, it doesnt work but when i save downlaoded quest in the ZQ Folder i browse through custom quest thing in ZC and its not in that folder?!?!