PDA

View Full Version : I need help for Adventures of link!!!!

michael41180
05-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Zelda 2 is a great game the one made by pLeitorian. But he doesnt like to tell where some of the items are, so thats why i turned to this forum I need help finding the Magic sword And beleve me i have looked every where and wasted alot of bombs. so if any one knows where the magic sword is please let me know id be very Grateful. Michael

michael41180
05-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Zelda 2 is a great game the one made by pLeitorian. But he doesnt like to tell where some of the items are, so thats why i turned to this forum I need help finding the Magic sword And beleve me i have looked every where and wasted alot of bombs. so if any one knows where the magic sword is please let me know id be very Grateful. Michael

SoStaci
05-15-2005, 05:06 PM
link to the quest plz

SoStaci
05-15-2005, 05:06 PM
link to the quest plz

Indignant_Link
05-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Adventure of Link (http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=80)

There ya go. :)

Indignant_Link
05-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Adventure of Link (http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=80)

There ya go. :)

SoStaci
05-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Oh that

Can someone fix the level 5 bugs and so for that? I can't complete it.

SoStaci
05-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Oh that

Can someone fix the level 5 bugs and so for that? I can't complete it.

marioz
06-01-2005, 06:06 PM
I am stuck in AOL in level 2. With only four hearts, its really hard to make it through a room with darknuts, then a room filled with Lanmolas, then another darknut room, then I can't even imagine what's past the room with more lanmolas. I've tried so many times. Is there some easy way to get past them?

King Aquamentus
06-02-2005, 07:09 PM
...And please don't make the "Adventure" in "Adventure of Link" plural. It's one adventure. Right now, you are in serious danger of being Gannon-banned.

marioz
06-05-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm stuck in level 5 also, sostaci. I got to digdogger, but I never found the whistle. I bombed every room and defeated all the enemies, except the one room that has 3 patras (no way i'll ever beat them) Can anyone tell me where I can find the whistle(specifically)?

MiamiBob
06-09-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm stuck in level 5 also, sostaci. I got to digdogger, but I never found the whistle. I bombed every room and defeated all the enemies, except the one room that has 3 patras (no way i'll ever beat them) Can anyone tell me where I can find the whistle(specifically)?

I just found the whistle. There is a room on the bottom row of the map (not the partial row with just 3-4 rooms) that has four blue blocks that your can't break and the blue knights. You have to kill both knights. The blue blocks disappear. Then go to the right side of the room. Although there is not a door in the traditional spot, press up against there anyway. After a few seconds, you'll here the familiar beep of a secret discovered and be allowed to go through. Fight through a few rooms, get a key and defeat four knights for your whistle.

There is also a fairy hidden in the dungeon, but you don't need to find it to get through. Just thought I'd mention it.

marioz
06-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I am looking for the magic sword, too... any hints where it may be?

MiamiBob
06-09-2005, 08:01 PM
haven't found the magic sword yet.

Orion
06-09-2005, 08:13 PM
...And please don't make the "Adventure" in "Adventure of Link" plural. It's one adventure. Right now, you are in serious danger of being Gannon-banned.

Please. Don't start with TSA's self-righteous crap. He may know a lot about Zelda (and kinda wasting his time being so obsessive about just a game), but he is hardly the authority. Yes, It is Adventure of Link. he put an 's' on it. Who cares?

Anyway, is this quest based on the actual AOL? If so, try looking up the guide for that game on GameFaqs.com to get a clue about where it's whereabouts might be in the quest.

marioz
06-09-2005, 09:06 PM
I did that to find some things, but I don't think it is based on it enough that it would help me find the magic sword. I don't know if I'll be able to beat the eigth dungeon without it.

King Aquamentus
06-10-2005, 03:52 AM
Please. Don't start with TSA's self-righteous crap. He may know a lot about Zelda (and kinda wasting his time being so obsessive about just a game), but he is hardly the authority. Yes, It is Adventure of Link. he put an 's' on it. Who cares?

Anyway, is this quest based on the actual AOL? If so, try looking up the guide for that game on GameFaqs.com to get a clue about where it's whereabouts might be in the quest.

TSA did not put an S on it.

SomUnknown
06-10-2005, 05:44 AM
There is no sword upgrades in AOL (original). So a Gamefaqs guide will not help you.

And who cares about a "S"? Are you going to clutter up a help topic with rant's about a misqplaced letter?

King Aquamentus
06-10-2005, 05:58 PM
IT'S A JOKE. CLEARLY, YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT GANNON-BANNED.

Anyways, just forget about it.

...janus...

MiamiBob
06-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Still can't find the third sword. Any help would be appreciated. I did find Bagu (there was a comment on the actual download page). Below the swamp (on the way to dungeon 2), there is a screen with a few trees on the very bottom and a stone wall separating you from the swamp. Bomb the middle of that wall. Bagu (and his letter) awaits. You can now buy water of life.

marioz
06-16-2005, 06:03 PM
The third sword (spoiler) is found near the beginning. Go down one screen and left two, and you need to blow the whistle in a certain spot (right below the little dirt patch). The sword is inside the tree that appears.

marioz
06-17-2005, 02:30 PM
Anybody get past the Grand Temple? I can't find the red ring or silver arrow. In the one room with the pols voices and the white block(which you're supposed to burn) the white block is in a position so you can't burn it! Any help there? Also, the lens shows a staircase under some statues, but I try all of my items on it and I can't get the staircase to show.