PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Nightmare

David
05-15-2005, 03:48 PM
I remember about 4 years ago, I played a quest that you had made. I can't remember the name of it, but it was like a third quest. I remember it had a level that you had to beat without your sword, and Level 8 had the Super Mario Bros. music. I think the Power Bracelet and Letter had minidungeons that you had to complete to get the item. Do you still have this quest? If you do, could you post a link to it? I would really love to play this quest again!

David
05-15-2005, 03:48 PM
I remember about 4 years ago, I played a quest that you had made. I can't remember the name of it, but it was like a third quest. I remember it had a level that you had to beat without your sword, and Level 8 had the Super Mario Bros. music. I think the Power Bracelet and Letter had minidungeons that you had to complete to get the item. Do you still have this quest? If you do, could you post a link to it? I would really love to play this quest again!

Sam Atoms
01-07-2009, 05:35 AM
This must have been Nightmare's 3rd Quest EX. I never downloaded it when it was available, but now wish that I had done so. I would also be interested in playing it, if someone has it around.

Nightmare
01-07-2009, 07:26 PM
I lost a lot of stuff in HD crashes; however, I am not developing for ZC 2.10 and stuff due to the bugs in it.

If you want to chat my AIM is nWoWhammy94

-James