PDA

View Full Version : This Guy is Insane

zoraking
05-14-2005, 09:32 PM
Watch this:
Video (http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?video=Crack-Head-Gangsta)

CAUTION: Rated R for extreme language, dialogue, and violence.

That was... different. You can hear the terrorized victims in the car. When the passenger or someone starts to say, "Umm... Could you...." and stops right there, it seems kinda pointless, their PT Cruiser is gone. It is kinda funny that they were backing up and moving ahead alot. I would have just run over the bastard. Appearently, from his story he wouldn't be missed much.

Does anyone know what weapon he was using? It looked like a hammer, but I'm not sure.

zoraking
05-14-2005, 09:32 PM
Watch this:
Video (http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?video=Crack-Head-Gangsta)

CAUTION: Rated R for extreme language, dialogue, and violence.

That was... different. You can hear the terrorized victims in the car. When the passenger or someone starts to say, "Umm... Could you...." and stops right there, it seems kinda pointless, their PT Cruiser is gone. It is kinda funny that they were backing up and moving ahead alot. I would have just run over the bastard. Appearently, from his story he wouldn't be missed much.

Does anyone know what weapon he was using? It looked like a hammer, but I'm not sure.

Z3r0x7
05-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Rofl. Wow i can't belive some one would do that... And sorry im not sure what he was useing.

Z3r0x7
05-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Rofl. Wow i can't belive some one would do that... And sorry im not sure what he was useing.

Drunken Tiger
05-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Haha, that was pretty cool.. Not that i condone that sort of behavior.. :rolleyes: Im just glad that it wasnt my car...

Drunken Tiger
05-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Haha, that was pretty cool.. Not that i condone that sort of behavior.. :rolleyes: Im just glad that it wasnt my car...

MANDRAG GANON
05-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Reminds me of a video I saw along time ago with a kid riding his skate board on peoples cars then mouthing off an hitting the drivers across the face with his skateboard.

I would have drove into that guy.

MANDRAG GANON
05-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Reminds me of a video I saw along time ago with a kid riding his skate board on peoples cars then mouthing off an hitting the drivers across the face with his skateboard.

I would have drove into that guy.