PDA

View Full Version : I have questions

adioboy
05-14-2005, 05:24 PM
#1 when i set the item a sword and then in another screen another item EX:HookShot i play the game to test it and when i pick up the sword it goes to the a button so if a press Alt/A he uses the sword but when i have him pick up th HS in the other room it doesnt appear in B button i press enter to make the menu come up and the HS isnt there What do I DO? :confused:

Zelda Master
05-14-2005, 06:21 PM
Uhh. the SUBSCREEN is ON Newsubscreen or revision 2 right?? :odd:

if not no wonder why the HS is a NEW ITEM the subsreen must be new or revision 2! :gavel:

Rakki
05-15-2005, 01:24 AM
To make it so you can use the hookshot, or any of the new items, go to "Quest -> Misc. Data -> Subscreen Type" and set the type to Revision 2.

And ZM, I've noticed you've been answering a lot of questions, but not explaining how to do what you say. Like you asked if he changed the subscreen type to Revision 2, but you didn't tell him how. If you're going to try helping people out, try to remember to explain to them how to do the stuff you're saying to do.

Rakki
05-15-2005, 01:24 AM
To make it so you can use the hookshot, or any of the new items, go to "Quest -> Misc. Data -> Subscreen Type" and set the type to Revision 2.

And ZM, I've noticed you've been answering a lot of questions, but not explaining how to do what you say. Like you asked if he changed the subscreen type to Revision 2, but you didn't tell him how. If you're going to try helping people out, try to remember to explain to them how to do the stuff you're saying to do.