Masamune
05-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Which new star wars are you asking if I pladed? =o

g4conman
05-14-2005, 01:02 AM
Episode 3!!!!!!!!:whap:

Starkist
05-14-2005, 04:26 AM
This is Star Wars. There are probably a dozen new games out this spring. Be more specific. Have you played any of them? Do you have anything to add to the nonexistant discussion?

g4conman
05-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Sry but i was refering to the newest star wars and yes i played republic camando, battle front 2 and episode 3!

Darth Marsden
05-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Battlefront 2 is out already? Good grief! I only heard about it the other day. Honestly, Lucasarts and those Star Wars games...

I haven't played Episode III yet, and will only do so if/when it comes to the PC. I will admit it looks good, but then again so did the Eipsode I game when we saw the first screenshots. Ooh boy.

I HAVE, however, played Lego Star Wars, which features levels from Episode III, and can happily recommend it to anyone with a joypad. Just wait till you get to control Yoda... hehe!

g4conman
05-14-2005, 11:47 PM
Battlefront 2 is out already? Good grief! I only heard about it the other day. Honestly, Lucasarts and those Star Wars games...
No sry i only played the demo.:whap: <me i feel stupid.

g4conman
05-14-2005, 11:47 PM
No sry i only played the demo.:whap: <me i feel stupid.

Darth Marsden
05-16-2005, 11:55 AM
No sry i only played the demo.:whap: <me i feel stupid. There's a demo? That's pretty much the same thing. They never release a demo until the game's nearly done, so I'm guessing a release isn't far along. Ugh. Honestly, the only upcoming Star Wars games that interest me are the (no doubt) incoming Knights of the Old Republic 3 and Lego Star Wars 2 (featuring the 'classic' episodes). Other then that... :shakeno:

Darth Marsden
05-16-2005, 11:55 AM
No sry i only played the demo.:whap: <me i feel stupid. There's a demo? That's pretty much the same thing. They never release a demo until the game's nearly done, so I'm guessing a release isn't far along. Ugh. Honestly, the only upcoming Star Wars games that interest me are the (no doubt) incoming Knights of the Old Republic 3 and Lego Star Wars 2 (featuring the 'classic' episodes). Other then that... :shakeno: