PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to U.S. shores..... goKi!

goKi
05-13-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm boarding a plane from Melbourne airport direct to LAX on Monday morning. I'll see a good deal of you guys while i'm over, mostly at convention (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=85382). Either way, i won't be posting much around here for a good deal of the 44 days i'm gone. I'll see you all back here on June 29. If i get a chance, i'll post pictures of myself with fellow AGNers and such.

See you soon (most of you ;) )
-goKi

Glitch
05-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I placed a order today for a web cam so you can all see goki and I hanging out when he gets to my place. :)

cyberkitten
05-13-2005, 07:36 PM
i've got three webcams as well. at least one will be up and running from my laptop during the convention. and you *are* spending at least one night with us, aren't ya goki baby?
be safe on your trip plz. we lubu!

goKi
05-13-2005, 07:40 PM
That all depends on Glitch, mooie, and War Lord, ck. we're sharing a ride to MD. I'd love to stay a night if i was welcome.

Prrkitty
05-13-2005, 08:04 PM
God speed and be safe goKers. I'll miss ya. Have fun during your vacation and especially at the convention. Have cyberbaby take a pic of the two of you for me :) please and thank you

love you!!
Prry

Drunken Tiger
05-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Can you take me with you goki?? Hope you have a great trip, and have fun at the AGN convention.. Just a suggestion.. How about making next years at Philip Island or something...;)

goKi
05-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Heh. I'll head out to Phillip Island next year with you, DT. I won't be making another 'official' convention for a while.

Drunken Tiger
05-13-2005, 09:21 PM
YEAH! We should get all the other AGN people down! You going through the effort of travelling halfway around the world this year.. So its only fair if they.. All 30+ of them do the same.. :D

goKi
05-13-2005, 09:24 PM
LOL. that makes no sense, but i'd go for it.

deathbyhokie
05-13-2005, 11:46 PM
and you *are* spending at least one night with us, aren't ya goki baby?
be safe on your trip plz. we lubu!

hell, if goki's going ot be the the thursday prior to the convention (the 9th, i think), i'll head up there and hang out with you guys. let me know

Master Ghaleon
05-13-2005, 11:58 PM
Its gonna be nice to meet ya man. You dont know what your in for when you meet me :D hahaha

goKi
05-15-2005, 04:51 AM
More than likely the last time i'll be at the boards, since my flight leaves in about 12 hours. I'll see you guys either in person, or on the boards some time soon. Ciao.

goKi
05-15-2005, 04:51 AM
More than likely the last time i'll be at the boards, since my flight leaves in about 12 hours. I'll see you guys either in person, or on the boards some time soon. Ciao.

Drunken Tiger
05-15-2005, 04:57 AM
Cya dude, hope you have a fun and safe trip..

Take advantage of the free food.. Its gonna be a long ass trip.. :D

Drunken Tiger
05-15-2005, 04:57 AM
Cya dude, hope you have a fun and safe trip..

Take advantage of the free food.. Its gonna be a long ass trip.. :D

Dracula
05-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I just got off the phone with goKi... yeah, he's in my town right now.

I joygasmed.

Dracula
05-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I just got off the phone with goKi... yeah, he's in my town right now.

I joygasmed.

ShadowTiger
05-17-2005, 01:39 PM
... I just erased a rather long string of overexcitement-based profanities and wall-bouncings.

Damn you goKi. You're about to live the legendary excursion that most AGN'ites only dream of doing. Perhaps someday, I'll be able to attend.

But why will you be gone for forty four days? :odd: ... That's a good length of time ya got there. :p

May you enjoy each and every minute of it. ^_^

ShadowTiger
05-17-2005, 01:39 PM
... I just erased a rather long string of overexcitement-based profanities and wall-bouncings.

Damn you goKi. You're about to live the legendary excursion that most AGN'ites only dream of doing. Perhaps someday, I'll be able to attend.

But why will you be gone for forty four days? :odd: ... That's a good length of time ya got there. :p

May you enjoy each and every minute of it. ^_^

Glitch
05-17-2005, 02:15 PM

Better question for you BH4......why go to a foreign country and only spend a few weeks there?

Glitch
05-17-2005, 02:15 PM

Better question for you BH4......why go to a foreign country and only spend a few weeks there?

ShadowTiger
05-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Heh heh, .. true .. I'm just amazed at how much you can manage to actually spend while doing that. My 4-5 day vacations only end up costing my family roughly $500. I can't imagine goKi spending less than two thousand, even with you guys giving the group lifts everywhere. Just seems kinda hard to believe.

Either way, much luck is wished on everyone by all, .. and .. stuff.

ShadowTiger
05-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Heh heh, .. true .. I'm just amazed at how much you can manage to actually spend while doing that. My 4-5 day vacations only end up costing my family roughly $500. I can't imagine goKi spending less than two thousand, even with you guys giving the group lifts everywhere. Just seems kinda hard to believe.

Either way, much luck is wished on everyone by all, .. and .. stuff.