PDA

View Full Version : He won't move

Spudnickator
05-13-2005, 03:43 PM
once you get a piece of my item. You get warped to another D-map. With all the flashy lights and stuff. Iv'e set tile-warp to entrnce/exit screen 01, and the other warp thing to the same. But when you get the item ad warp. When i come in the other D-map, the dude won't move! HELP:(

ShadowTiger
05-13-2005, 04:26 PM
By "won't move," do you mean if you press a movement button, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENS, .. or that he simple won't leave the square he's on, despite visibly trying to walk away from it?

If it's the former, hit F6, and continue.

Or, show us a screenshot. Maybe he's stuck in something.

Of course, the way I read your thread, is that you can see link, and he's not in a corner. Is he in a corner? Did you mention where he is on the screen when he got stuck? Because I can't see it anywhere in your post. Always have to be specific. o_o

Spudnickator
05-14-2005, 03:15 AM
he is in the middle of the screen, he is visible, he does move, but he doen't move from his square. Hes not stuck on anything. make it clearer?

Rakki
05-14-2005, 03:42 AM
Are you sure he's landing on a clearing? It may look that way, but actually be solid. Press 'W' in Zquest to check walkability. Pink areas are what Link can't walk on.

Zelda Master
05-14-2005, 10:44 AM
Check if the green icon snd blue icon are where you want them to be and like Rakki, check with W! :sonar:

Spudnickator
05-15-2005, 03:38 AM
ok, it's workin now. I accidentily made the floor all unmovable (with w its pink), so i changed that, thanks.

Spudnickator
05-15-2005, 03:38 AM
ok, it's workin now. I accidentily made the floor all unmovable (with w its pink), so i changed that, thanks.