PDA

View Full Version : Hero of Time Help

herosword
05-13-2005, 10:07 AM
In the Zora's domain, how do I, well, do any thing? In the room with 3 blue skeletons is a push block that reveals a... whatever it is (what is it) and in another room is, I think, a fake door. But how do I navigate the place?

sVento
05-17-2005, 07:43 AM
I'm sorry herosword, but I have no idea. I'm stuck too, maybe you can help me. I am stuck at the first dungeon ...How do you beat the boss?!...Bombs don't SEEM to have any affect on him...do I need to get the bow?...If so, any hints as to where I can find it?...I already have the sword, boomerang (obviously) and the arrow...please inquire, any help is greatly appreciated
Peace....

.....sVento

sVento
05-17-2005, 07:43 AM
I'm sorry herosword, but I have no idea. I'm stuck too, maybe you can help me. I am stuck at the first dungeon ...How do you beat the boss?!...Bombs don't SEEM to have any affect on him...do I need to get the bow?...If so, any hints as to where I can find it?...I already have the sword, boomerang (obviously) and the arrow...please inquire, any help is greatly appreciated
Peace....

.....sVento

herosword
05-19-2005, 11:00 AM
yes, I know where to get the bow. But I don't think I'd be able to explain it, as I can't remember just now. But you do need to shoot the boss in the eye when it's open to kill him. Hopefully someone knows the answer to my post. I'll look into your delema (can't spell can I?)

herosword
05-19-2005, 11:00 AM
yes, I know where to get the bow. But I don't think I'd be able to explain it, as I can't remember just now. But you do need to shoot the boss in the eye when it's open to kill him. Hopefully someone knows the answer to my post. I'll look into your delema (can't spell can I?)

marioz
06-08-2005, 07:17 PM
sVento, do you mean the Deku tree? The boss you can just stun with boomerange then hit with your sword. The bow is on the second floor in a room that kind of looks like a triforce room (kill all enemies to get it).
As for me, I cannot find the Goron to whom I need to give the letter for the second level.

marioz
06-10-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm stuck in Zora's domain, too. That staircase has a wrong undercombo. I'm not sure if it's needed to beat the level though, because I can't get past the room full of magic octoroks.