PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

ShadowLink
05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
I want to move the location of the items in the dungeons instead of them being placed in the far leftside of the screen and at the top.Can someone help me find out how to move items cause i don't want the items to be in the water.

Rakki
05-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Press the Page Down key till you get to a page with a rupee on the far left side of the window at the bottom of the screen, then hold down the left mouse button somewhere on the room, and drag the box that appears to the spot you want the item to show up at.

ShadowLink
05-13-2005, 12:03 AM
Ok,thanks!
EDIT:Okay,now i'm a bit confused,when i enter the boss room,the boss is already dead!I really need help fixing this.

ShadowTiger
05-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Thanks Rakki. :) :highfive: Well said.

BTW, you don't necessarily have to click, hold, and drag it in all situations. You just need to click once, then click it again where you want to place it. (You can hold it down at THAT point to position it precisely where you'd like it, ... though it'll snap to the grid anyway.)

FYI, the other icons there in that little tray besides the rupee (item) icon are:

2) Stairs, which are caused by blowing the whistle in the presence of Flag #3, will cause the screen to flash through the Csets, (Dunno what that means, really.) and the stair secret combo will appear where you place this stair icon.

3) The Blue Square, is where you'll arrive upon following an Insta-warp type of warp. Any variety of it will do though.

4) The Green Square is where you'll start off from when you take an "Entrance/Exit" style warp.

5) The flag icon doesn't do much. Just Hit F8 to bring up the flags menu, and select it manually from there. :p