PDA

View Full Version : Weather Tiles

Spudnickator
05-12-2005, 11:01 AM
I have rain and thunder tiles. But i don't no how to get the weather to come on te screen when your playing, at least with stuff behind it. I can place it on the screen, but then i cant put anything behide it. Can someone help:)

Thanks in advance:)

zeldafannick
05-12-2005, 05:01 PM
ah,the miracle of layers...
first,increase your map count by one.then,go to any space on the new map.on that space,arrange your tiles as you wish.i must admit that from there,i have NO CLUE what to do.to make layers,go to idontknow's tutorial

Rakki
05-12-2005, 07:25 PM
To set a layer, you do need to make a new screen, preferrably on a new map so it doesn't get too confusing, but it doesn't have to be, and then place the rain tile on all squares on that screen, then go back to the screen you want the rain to appear on, and go to "Data -> Layers" and go under box number 3(the first OVER layer) and for the Map number, put in the map number that the new screen you created is on, then for screen number, put in the screen number of the new screen, and hit OK. You should now see the rain falling in the current screen, overtop of everything. You can also make the rain transparent by clicking the "Transparent" box underneath the 3 on the layers window.