PDA

View Full Version : BS Zelda Graphic's

Shushi X
05-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Hello, After reading the using BS graphic's section of the "ZC Quest Editor Tutorial" (located Here (http://www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/zqtutorial/newadditions/bs-zelda/index.html) ) i tried opening "example_bs1st.qst" in the editor. A message will pop-up asking me to insert a password. Any idea what the password is or how i can use BS graphic's? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Rakki
05-10-2005, 07:27 PM
I don't know the password, and people have asked, so I don't think they're giving it out, but BS graphics don't work on 2.10 quests anyway. To get BS graphics working on version 2.10, you have to first make a quest in version 1.92 or such, and import the BS graphics there, then check the rule to use BS animation, then save the quest, exit Zquest 1.92, and open Zquest version 2.10, load the quest you created in 1.92, then save it again, and start from there. Complicated, I know. Though you can still get the BS graphics by downloading a tileset from www.purezc.com. Then just use the method I explained to get them working in 2.10(assuming that's what version you're trying to create a quest on).

Shushi X
05-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Ah okay, Thank's alot for your help.

Shushi X
05-10-2005, 07:51 PM
EDIT: Forget this post i figured it out.