PDA

View Full Version : Calling all TRUELY twisted bastards!

SleepingDragonX
05-07-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm going to do something that will hurt someone so bad they would never want anything to do with me everagain. "it's a girl"
Anyone got any twisted Ideas.

If your going to say I'm acutely Aranda or tell me to go fuck my self "or something pretty dam close" then STFU and Don't reply at all!

Master Ghaleon
05-07-2005, 01:46 PM
If your going to say I'm acutely Aranda or tell me to go fuck my self "or something pretty dam close" then STFU and Don't reply at all!

If we wanted to tell ya to go fuck yourself, we would already have done it by now. It appears that no one wants to waste their time with you in that way. What has this girl done to you to make you wanna hurt her?

AlexMax
05-07-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm going to do something that will hurt someone so bad they would never want anything to do with me everagain. "it's a girl"
Anyone got any twisted Ideas.

You're not too bright, are you.

SleepingDragonX
05-07-2005, 02:09 PM
If we wanted to tell ya to go fuck yourself, we would already have done it by now. It appears that no one wants to waste their time with you in that way. What has this girl done to you to make you wanna hurt her?

Go point, My worthless apology... :rolleyes:
She's a bitch, whore, slut, jaded pill, outlaw, disrespectful to me, and won't just let me go.

You're not too bright, are you.
Of course not! I'm African for heavens sake!
Plus I'm tanned even though My skin's dark enough as it is...

Gerudo
05-07-2005, 02:40 PM
I think you're a moron for wanting to hurt a girl that bad.

How would you know who Aranda is if you 'just came back'?

Beldaran
05-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Here's what I recommend: Pull your lip over your head and swallow.

In my "Calling All Twisted Bastards" thread, I was being angry and vindictive in the name of protecting my little sister from a bad person. You're just being a dick. You shouldn't do anything to that girl.

SleepingDragonX
05-07-2005, 03:14 PM
I think you're a moron for wanting to hurt a girl that bad.

How would you know who Aranda is if you 'just came back'?
May'be because she's my girlfriend...
And everyone hate's her! She doesn't seem to understand that though!

And the only thing that makes me a dick is the fact that I refered her to this forum which is the stupidist thing I've ever done!

Masamune
05-07-2005, 03:15 PM
May'be because she's my girlfriend...

I'm so sorry to hear that.

SleepingDragonX
05-07-2005, 03:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that.

Yeah, Fuck me...

Gerudo
05-07-2005, 03:34 PM
And the only thing that makes me a dick is the fact that I refered her to this forum which is the stupidist thing I've ever done!

Actually, coming back was the stupidest thing you've ever done.

Rainman
05-07-2005, 05:44 PM
blahety blah