PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in 4th dungeon

DoC_Fox
05-04-2005, 07:07 PM
I've had numerous problems with ZC 2.10. First I couldn't pick up bombs, but I saw that others had that problem on here and I got that fixed. Next, the blue candle doesnt work AT ALL! How do I fix this? Also my white sword won't shoot the magic swords out, even though I have full health.

And finally, the 4th dungeon is impassible. It seems the maker placed a big key door where there should have been a sealed door that opens when all the enemies in the room are killed. How can I solve this problem?

DoC_Fox
05-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Please Help!! I'd like to be able to play the full game on my pc, but I can't without the blue candle working! HELP!!!

Ganonator
05-09-2005, 05:19 PM
since you're playing 210test (or whatever it's called), just go into Zquest, Enable Magic as a quest rule, go to Init Data and allow for 8 bombs max at start, and 8 magic containers. You're set.

DoC_Fox
05-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok I got the candle to work by setting magic to 8, but I still can't get through the 4th dungeon. Please help.

disturbu
05-26-2005, 11:36 PM
is there a walkthrough for this particular quest that im not finding?

Exdeath
05-28-2005, 04:22 AM
This is becoming a very common question. The maker of this quest made an error in the 4th dungeon. The room which contains the big key is the one with the island that has what looks like a black cave or door. Unfortunately, the wrong tiles were placed, making the door to the big key unusable. It is possible to use Zquest to correct this error, thus making the quest playable as intended.