PDA

View Full Version : Weird ending for Oracle Of Hyrule

Zelda_Warrior
05-03-2005, 08:49 PM
In my quest, The Oracle Of Hyrule, when you go into Link's house after beating Gannon and finish the quest, when it shows Link and Zelda standing beside each other holding the triforce and the ending string appears, another string appears a few seconds later saying "Welcome to Mabe Vllage. There are pits north of town, so you can't go" Funny thing is that that string appears right after the ending string , even though the two arn't tied together. Anybody know why this happens?

Sephiroth
05-03-2005, 11:00 PM
In my quest, The Oracle Of Hyrule, when you go into Link's house after beating Gannon and finish the quest, when it shows Link and Zelda standing beside each other holding the triforce and the ending string appears, another string appears a few seconds later saying "Welcome to Mabe Vllage. There are pits north of town, so you can't go" Funny thing is that that string appears right after the ending string , even though the two arn't tied together. Anybody know why this happens?
The screen designated as your end of game screen, does it have a string assigned to it? If so, clear it. :)

Zelda_Warrior
05-06-2005, 05:02 PM
What do you mean? The screen with the problem is on the credit screen. I have a picture of it at my new QDB entry for OoH 2.5, or you can see it at: www.filespace.org/God_Of_Pso/

It's one of the picture files there. See it for yourself