PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!!

Dogchew9
05-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Class bully chased me after school today, broke my arm. He's paying the bill, going to juvy, and getting expelled. But nowI have only one open arm ATM, so that's gonna change my life for about 6 weeks.

Kairyu
05-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Congratulations on your legal victory, then. Or sympathy for your arm. Or... um, both, I guess?

Ganon's Minion
05-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Look at it this way: the chicks can sign your arm. ;)

Dogchew9
05-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Good point, minion, but the point is,I'm not one of the attractve types

Ganon's Minion
05-02-2005, 11:42 PM
If you look anything like Roy, you'll be just fine. ^_^

phattonez
05-02-2005, 11:48 PM
If you give yourself bruises in the face, they will feel sympathy for you. I wouldn't reccomend it though, since it hurts.

Congratulations on getting that guy expelled, though it cost the use of an arm for 6 weeks. At least now you know how to take the rest of them down.

Drunken Tiger
05-02-2005, 11:53 PM
What exactly happened? Did this guy just start to chase you and break your arm?

Im interested to know why someone would do that.. lolz

Sorry, not really funny breaking an arm...;) Sorta limits your game playing doesnt it...:p

Take care

Lilith
05-03-2005, 06:29 AM
one word: owned.

Ganonator
05-03-2005, 06:35 AM
quite owned. <3 Lilith

Kids go to Juvy for breaking other kid's arms now? Shit. When I was in highschool, and you got in a school fight, it didn't matter if you were knocked out, you still had to make up THAT DAY in the VP's office and promise not to fight again.

Also, was there a crowd? I loved watching fist fights back in the day :)

ShadowTiger
05-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Crud, man, ... when I was in (Hebrew) Elementary School, when you got beaten up by a bully, the principle suspended you for fighting, and denied that there was a bully problem. The bully walked off with your lunch money every single time. :shakeno: (Of course, I never had any money for lunch. I sure stuck it to them, huh!)

I am so glad the guy was expelled. Your arm was the martyr that broke the bullycamel's back. May you be (happily) well known for such an event. ^_^

(Off-Topic)

Nerds Rejoice! In future events of nerd-on-nerd bullying, you'll now be able to give the bully your lunchmoney via Paypal.

Dogchew9
05-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Thanks, but no, I don't look like Roy. I'm maybe 5'0" With brown hair, brown eyes and weighing at 108, but sorry bout your luck BH4 with the bully problem at yopur school. And phattonez, I'm already experiencing problems typing this scentence, see Watch me type ..... humina humina hoo...... umm ... I got it! Ill spell the! thq!. na, I can type fine, just at a slower rate. And drunken tiger, this has been ging on for about 2 years now? Bully was bossing my friends around, and me, of course, so I was walking home one day, him following us (me and my cousin) then he starts chasing us. He catches up to me, tackles me, thn my arm is in pain. I look at it, and it is curved. The rest tells itself, but i can give you some keywords. 911, X ray, sling, painkillers and REVENGE!

MacWeirdo42
05-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Crud, man, ... when I was in (Hebrew) Elementary School, when you got beaten up by a bully, the principle suspended you for fighting, and denied that there was a bully problem. The bully walked off with your lunch money every single time. :shakeno: (Of course, I never had any money for lunch. I sure stuck it to them, huh!)

Ah yes, reminds me of the ol' "It takes two people to fight." Only problem is, it's usually one person just completely beating the snot out of the other person (usually you), and that's not really much of a fight at all. Oh, and there was another one that I just loved. "We can't do anything if a teacher didn't see it." Why is there so much anti-bully-victim prejudice in our schools? I've never understood it myself.

mikeron
05-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Sue him. Not only will he have a "thrift" Christmas, he'll also never be able to afford vocational school. His parents will probably beat him, too. HAHAHAHA!

Ganon's Minion
05-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Nerds Rejoice! In future events of nerd-on-nerd bullying, you'll now be able to give the bully your lunchmoney via Paypal.

Crap dude, I almost pissed me pants. :laughing:

Deviance
05-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Yeah I had a incident similar to that. It was at the beginning at the school year. This one kid decided to jump me when I got off the bus. Well He hit me with my glasses on. Anyhow I ended up sueing for the replacement of my glasses. Well this kid had other charges on him. Most of them were with drugs. They have him sent away at the moment for 2 years.

theplustwo
05-03-2005, 08:37 PM
When people ask you how your arm feels, make sure to say "stings" like the nerdy kid in Napoleon Dynamite.

Pablo
05-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Anyhow I ended up sueing for the replacement of my glasses. Well this kid had other charges on him. Most of them were with drugs. They have him sent away at the moment for 2 years. You sued him for breaking your glasses... and won? Wow.

I almost got suspended a little while back for watching a fight. They don't mess around with this kind of stuff anymore.

Carcer
05-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Oh, at my school they messed around. The worst people got was to be suspended. And my school was rife with bullies and the like. I'm not sure if the name we gave them is acceptable. Anyway, when I first got there - fine. Lots of respect for everyone. Then, all of the younger children came in and were appalling. No one liked them, and we were shocked at all the fights that happened. We never used to have them before then. And then, people of our age began it, too, and despite many beatings-up and the like, they mainly got five day weekends, as we liked to call them..

Well, I think it's good that people like that should get expelled. Serves them right.

ShadowTiger
05-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Indeed. I'll never really understand why these "5-day-weekends" are considered to be suitable punishments for those who more than likely just don't care anyway. "You broke the rules, so you get time off. Don't do it again, or I'll give you more time off." ... ... * Said bully grins maliciously * ... ... Yup. The system sucks. Voice your concerns, and get booted out of the office for starting trouble.

That's how it was in the private school I went to, anyway. I hope the public schools were better. I never really found out, because I was happy to discover only THEN, when I finally arrived in High School, that bullies will more than likely fail at life anyway. Vengeance = Swift + Painful. Schweet.

Carcer
05-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Vengeance = Swift + Painful. Schweet.

That's what kept us going... the sweet satisfaction of seeing one of the oiks in McDonalds... oh, it was a moment to remember.
Of course, in the UK, you can choose to spawn five hundred children and live off benefits galore rather than work. So it's all good really.
...Maybe I should make a website about them. Like a wildlife documentary, or a zoo. Of chavs, or whatever you wish to call them. ...
:evil: I think I just might do that, actually. I'll tell you all when it's getting to be something.

zoraking
05-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Class bully chased me after school today, broke my arm. He's paying the bill, going to juvy, and getting expelled. But nowI have only one open arm ATM, so that's gonna change my life for about 6 weeks.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before telling the world about it.

1. Kid is NOT going to juvy, he didn't intend to break your arm

2. He is NOT expelled, you saw him today, guarantee it.

3. We have not won in court yet, don't assume we're gonna win.

4. You're not 5'0", you're 4'9".

EDIT: 5. The other kid was just charged with intimidating a witness by talking to Tom.

Ganonator
05-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Again, owned. <3 zoraking.

Goat
05-04-2005, 10:04 PM
LOL, sorry for laughing, but im an asshole and its funny. Why in the hell would you tell us about getting your ass kicked?

I never had a bully problem. Anyones ass I cant kick myself, I have buddies that can kick their ass.

AtmaWeapon
05-04-2005, 10:11 PM
There's only one solution to a man that breaks my arm with violence and it starts and ends with a baseball bat. I can hear the snickers and *internet tough guy* jeers now but once someone actually hits me I lose any sympathy for them.

zoraking
05-04-2005, 10:31 PM
I think the schools should bring back the paddle.

And maybe some chains, whips, leather and the such so Miss Hayes can spank my ass.

And only then may we have hot stinky sex. :evil:

Dogchew9
06-07-2005, 04:07 PM
ZK, what makes you think you can even get a girl? I mean, you do absolutly nothing all day, unless mom or dad tell you to. Those are properties that do NOT build character.(off topic)

Toolie
06-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah, well okay you wet noodles - the sibling bickering can be saved for the dinner table.

Anyhow, in ninth grade, I was running to lunch as usual and some smart-ass wormy looking kid stopped in front of me - to be a choad or prove a point or something. So, I quickly suplexed him into the drinking fountain and broke it. They didn't mess around with that 5-day weekend trash, I flipped out and went for the one-year vacation.

And I'm such the man that I pulled off getting back in, graduating, and now rocking the snot out of college. Take that, you wormy little fuck who's working at some dingy east-side shithole. I rule!

Ah, the memories.