PDA

View Full Version : another question

tnzelda
05-02-2005, 08:58 PM
I seem to be getting the feeling that you guys dont like questions, well anyway, I kno how to load created games and play them but i have to kno something else. Whenever i download any games from your site, I cannot get them to even work. I have heard about unzipping but what is it and how do you do it? (I DO save the games to the primary folder/source) Help...

Orion
05-02-2005, 09:19 PM
We don't mind answering questions. It just gets annoying to hear the same questions over and over again, especially when the answer can be found by looking a bit further down the page or at stickied threads.

However, in the case of unzipping, it's pretty common practice. You need to go to www.winzip.com and download the program WinZip. .Zip files are like packages, it takes a lot of files and compresses them into one for easy downloading. What WinZip does is unpackage them so you can use them, or as the progam calls it, it extracts them. You can't use the files until they are extracted or unzipped.

Dart Zaidyer
05-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Crash-courses on the Internet aren't our specialty, and having to give them can get pretty grating since they only seem to pop up in the ZC categories here at AGN. Basically: ALWAYS LOOK THINGS UP BEFORE ASKING. This will lead to a better experience.

Sephiroth
05-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Here's a good site to use. :)

Google (http://www.google.com)