PDA

View Full Version : PLease Help Me!!!! (2 questions)

tnzelda
05-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Please Help ME!!!

i REALLY Want to download custom made games (im new at this, so bear with me) but everytime i download something, it comes up with the screen that says "program not found" and comes up with the browse button, and the ok button and stuff.

I have also just downloaded the latest Program which lets you dreate Zelda games, but i cannot select "new" in the "file" pulldown. I even checked out the tutorial but it didnt help.

PLEASE -tnzelda

Dart Zaidyer
05-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Zelda Classic will not automatically play a quest if you "open" it by double-clicking on the file. You must save the file to your quest directory (usually wherever you put Zelda Classic), open Zelda-w.exe, and then follow the instructions in the stickied thread here on how to load and play a custom quest.

Revolver88
05-02-2005, 04:57 PM
my problem I down load the custom stuff and I get some kinda file the computer cant recogize! WTF I unzipped the file. I click on it and it just says it dosent reconize it. How do I get the custom quest to work?

Dart Zaidyer
05-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Am I invisible? Did I not just say

Zelda Classic will not automatically play a quest if you "open" it by double-clicking on the file. ??

Please do not ask a question that has just been answered.

Revolver88
05-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Tried That DUMASS!IT DOSENT WORK! Thats why I POSTED

VEL
05-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Tried That DUMASS!IT DOSENT WORK! Thats why I POSTED

Flaming is against the rules (http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=78500), please don't do it....

1. No Flaming
A flame is defined as a personal attack toward another member. Namecalling is also considered flaming. General Bitching is the only forum where flaming is allowed, so please keep your flames in the appropriate forum. Flaming in the New Member's Forum will be grounds for an immediate ban

Jigglysaint
05-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Okay, what you do is save the quest to the directory, like was just said. Second, you start a new quest as if you were wanting to play the first quest. Now, either press the "A" button or "B" button(normally they are set to ctrl and alt by many people), and you should be able to select a custom quest to play.

I hope it helps you out some.

Dart Zaidyer
05-02-2005, 11:43 PM
You must save the file to your quest directory (usually wherever you put Zelda Classic), open Zelda-w.exe, and then follow the instructions in the stickied thread here on how to load and play a custom quest.

You didn't follow the last two steps. Don't ignore information just because I leave it out when reiterating myself. In fact, don't ignore it the first time, and then everyone can be happy and fix problems faster.