PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children

Brasel
04-30-2005, 09:27 AM
I found a cool website for the FFVII movie. www.adventchildren.net (http://www.adventchildren.net)

Its got some awesome screenshots and stuff. I don't know if this ever came out in the States yet or if its going to, I didn't read into the news that much, and I obviously haven't been around to check the stores or anything yet so...

Enjoy.

Masamune
05-01-2005, 02:04 PM
I swear to god if they fuck this movie up like they fucked up the last final fantasy movie, I will never ever ever buy another square product ever again.

*b*
05-01-2005, 02:08 PM
I swear to god if they fuck this movie up like they fucked up the last final fantasy movie, I will never ever ever buy another square product ever again.
fuck up, as in make it only available in the PSP movie format? (just a rumor, as far as I know)

I haven't even beaten VII yet (not even on the second disk). I'd better start playing my ass off if I want to understand what's going on in this movie

Masamune
05-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Even if they make it PSP format only, it's not like someone won't find a way to rip it and release it on the net. =D I'm not paying for a PSP just to watch AdventChildren. That'd just be crazy!

vegeta1215
05-01-2005, 07:25 PM
I liked The Spirits Within. It was a great sci-fi movie, it just wasn't Final Fantasy.

I'm looking forward to Advent Children. I've watched some of the trailers and it looks exciting. I'm sure Sony will release in on DVD in addition to UMD.

Solaris_Omega
05-01-2005, 08:10 PM
when i went to the FF concert in Chicago, the translator told us that FFAC would only be coming ot the US in DVD form, not into theatres. Since it came right from the creator and Nobuo themselves right in front of me, I am taking it as truth.

Brasel
05-02-2005, 04:43 AM
fuck up, as in make it only available in the PSP movie format? (just a rumor, as far as I know)

I haven't even beaten VII yet (not even on the second disk). I'd better start playing my ass off if I want to understand what's going on in this movie
I just beat VII this morning and I had been playing it for like, 4 days. I put 40 hours in in 4 days. Talk about nothing else to do.

Darth Marsden
05-03-2005, 12:50 PM
But was it worth it, Anthony? Was it worth it? (Correct answer : Yes. I will not accept anything else)

I also enjoyed The Spirits Within, but I agree that it wasn't really a Final Fantasy film. Still, almost infinately better then Tomb Raider or Resident Evil, eh?

If Sony don't release Advent Children on DVD then they will make no profit whatsoever. There's simply no reason for them not to do it.

And I'm still waiting to see if the PSP FFVII game is going to be a PSP exclusive. If so, then I will have officially lost all faith in Sony & SquareEnix. A PC port is demanded!

g4conman
05-13-2005, 09:09 PM
This movie better not be like that other final fantasy movie or Im sueing someone
for making a crappy movie.:whap:

Solaris_Omega
05-13-2005, 09:13 PM
But was it worth it, Anthony? Was it worth it? (Correct answer : Yes. I will not accept anything else)

I also enjoyed The Spirits Within, but I agree that it wasn't really a Final Fantasy film. Still, almost infinately better then Tomb Raider or Resident Evil, eh?

If Sony don't release Advent Children on DVD then they will make no profit whatsoever. There's simply no reason for them not to do it.

And I'm still waiting to see if the PSP FFVII game is going to be a PSP exclusive. If so, then I will have officially lost all faith in Sony & SquareEnix. A PC port is demanded!
Umm, I never said that it wouldn't come out on DVD, I said they wouldn't put it in theatres here. That what I was told anyhow.

Darth Marsden
05-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh. Umm... then ignore me. :P

Glad to hear the film'll be out this year, although following the link at the top, I discovered yet ANOTHER FFVII game. Final Fantasy VII : Before Crisis (http://ff.warcry.com/content/ffviibc/ff7_bc.php) is supposedly for phones only - I think it'd probably sell a bundle if it got ported to GBA/DS/PSP at some point. I'd buy it.

...and apparently there is no FF PSP game - I got it confused with the film. Phew!

Orion
05-15-2005, 01:38 PM
There is a FF7 spinoff coming for the PSP. I just forget what its called. There is also one for the PS2, for cell phones, and of course, the movie. Square seems to be becoming the George Lucas of the RPG industry.

Orion
05-15-2005, 01:38 PM
There is a FF7 spinoff coming for the PSP. I just forget what its called. There is also one for the PS2, for cell phones, and of course, the movie. Square seems to be becoming the George Lucas of the RPG industry.

Darth Marsden
05-16-2005, 11:48 AM
There is a FF7 spinoff coming for the PSP. I just forget what its called. ...Square seems to be becoming the George Lucas of the RPG industry. So has everyone else, as I can find no reference to it anywhere. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place, but then again if it's not on Google, it doesn't exist - right?

And you're right about George Lucas. He is the Master and SquareEnix the Apprentice. I shudder to think what might happen if the two ever had a lovechild. <Shudder>

Darth Marsden
05-16-2005, 11:48 AM
There is a FF7 spinoff coming for the PSP. I just forget what its called. ...Square seems to be becoming the George Lucas of the RPG industry. So has everyone else, as I can find no reference to it anywhere. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place, but then again if it's not on Google, it doesn't exist - right?

And you're right about George Lucas. He is the Master and SquareEnix the Apprentice. I shudder to think what might happen if the two ever had a lovechild. <Shudder>

Warlock
05-16-2005, 07:44 PM
http://media.psp.ign.com/media/608/608155/vids_1.html

This movie is really starting to look bad-ass. Looks like it's coming Sept. 13th (that's a USA date btw).

Warlock
05-16-2005, 07:44 PM
http://media.psp.ign.com/media/608/608155/vids_1.html

This movie is really starting to look bad-ass. Looks like it's coming Sept. 13th (that's a USA date btw).