PDA

View Full Version : Well, this makes it 5 years.

Foxx
04-30-2005, 03:34 AM
It seems things haven't changed here that much here at AG in my fifth year, and so I was planning to make this a post about how much things have stayed the same. But now that isn't really true, because the place seems to have gotten just a little agitated and restless during the last few weeks. I think it's due to the little green squares that have appeared under everybody's name (a small number have red) and the curious phrases that accompany them. Apparently everyone has a reputation that tags along with them now. What I think of this new development I don't know exactly. It's nice to know who is revered and who has slipped and stumbled by posting something humiliating, but it seems to introduce a "popularity contest" aspect that wasn't really here before.

Anyway, that might only be my distant view of things. People like myself who stay in the ZC area don't seem to get influences on their reputations one way or the other. :spin:

Lilith
04-30-2005, 03:51 AM
5 years for me in October. Wercome to the crub.

Master Ghaleon
04-30-2005, 03:56 AM
The years that Ive been a member for have gone by fast. Met some good people along the way though, fun times its been.

J.J. Maxx
04-30-2005, 08:58 AM
Happy 5th!

Yeah, some of the oldbies stay and some dissapear. Circle of life and all that jazz... ;)

Brasel
04-30-2005, 09:02 AM
5 years...wow. It just seems kind of funny how this board has been around so long. I've been posting here for almost 4 years myself, and it just seems weird that I'm still posting. I always thought it would be some kind of passing fad for me, something I'd lose interest in after awhile. While I don't post nearly as often as I used to, I still come here as often as possible to check up on things.

Congrats on the five years Foxx.

MacWeirdo42
04-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Heh, I've been here for I don't know how many years (at least 4, I think), and in that time, I've managed to disappear and reappear several times. Very weird experience, I must say, because this place is completely different every time I come back. I don't even know what to make of it anymore... Oh well.

Sephiroth
04-30-2005, 11:30 AM
5 years...wow. It just seems kind of funny how this board has been around so long. I've been posting here for almost 4 years myself, and it just seems weird that I'm still posting. I always thought it would be some kind of passing fad for me, something I'd lose interest in after awhile. While I don't post nearly as often as I used to, I still come here as often as possible to check up on things.

Congrats on the five years Foxx.
I second that. I've only been here about three years and I could do more posting. -_- though, I'm so close to the big 1K. :)

carrot red
04-30-2005, 05:02 PM
People like myself who stay in the ZC area don't seem to get influences on their reputations one way or the other. :spin:
Make Microplex II and it will change. :evil:

Congrats, Foxx.

Ganon's Minion
04-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Congrats, Foxx! Meh, I'm still here, is that a good thing...who knows, huh?

Dogchew9
05-03-2005, 09:47 AM
I been here 4 years now, but I'm not even at 200 posts. meh.......

ShadowTiger
05-03-2005, 09:59 AM
A very happy 5th year mark to you. ^_^ I can't wait to see many more members reach that mark. :) It's coming pretty soon for a lot of you, actually.