04-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Hello everybody...

Don't know if it is the right place to post that thread, if not sorry :D

I'm having problem with "Quest For Hyrul 2"

I can't move. What do I have to do ?

Thanks

JayeM
04-30-2005, 02:01 AM
Where are you? By the way, The quest file was updated yesterday with a few bug fixes.

Jackdeldev
04-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Where are you? By the way, The quest file was updated yesterday with a few bug fixes.

Well I solved the problem. Just had to open the quest with an older version of Zelda Quest.

Thanks anyway :)

erm2003
05-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Has anyone found the whistle for this quest yet? I am assuming the boss for level 3 is a digdogger but I haven't found the whistle anywhere.

Also, is it just version 2.10 or are the side warps for the level entrances messed up? It's starting to become annoying when I leave a level to get more potion or something that I appear on the opposite side of the overworld and I have to go all the way back to get to where I was...

boram_c
05-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Has anyone found the whistle for this quest yet? I am assuming the boss for level 3 is a digdogger but I haven't found the whistle anywhere.

Also, is it just version 2.10 or are the side warps for the level entrances messed up? It's starting to become annoying when I leave a level to get more potion or something that I appear on the opposite side of the overworld and I have to go all the way back to get to where I was...
I am using 2.10, and I have the same problem. The author mentioned using this on 1.90 with no problems; try using 1.92 and see if you get the same problems.