PDA

View Full Version : Party at Gabby's!

zoraking
04-28-2005, 07:01 PM
This girl at school that is always picked on is throwing a "party." The original plan was to have a couple of friends come over when her grandma (she lives with 'er grandparents and her grandpa recently died) was out. Really close friends. She sits at my lunch table. Well the word got out in band class and now, at noon on Saturday, there is going to be a party. She didn't even begin to throw this "shabang" and now there are going to be people coming into her house. Unstoppable people. NOW, there are going to be people doing it on her grandmas bed, piss on the couch, vomit on the carpet, roaches on the table, lightbulbs in the microwave, etc. Kinda funny, yet kinda sad. (It's even funnier when you know her personally.) Everybody at the school is sayin' "Party at Gabby's!"

Rainman
04-28-2005, 07:11 PM
All right! What's her address?

zoraking
04-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Hehe! I don't know it exactly, but it is the first house before you enter Kenton, Ohio, westside. Like I'd give someone's actual address on the internet. I don't know where she lives.

CommandoYoshi
04-28-2005, 07:34 PM
I hope the party goes well =D (and clean =/)

AtmaWeapon
04-28-2005, 07:38 PM
I hope the faggots that ruin her party all have something horrible happen to them and I will not retract this statement when one of those pussies actually does screw themselves over.

What has she done to you guys to deserve being "the girl everyone picks on"? She was going to let a few of her friends come over and hang out, probably something that her grandmother would not let happen if she knew about it. Now she's going to have a bunch of jerks show her how awesome they are by ruining a small happiness she would have. Why do some people have to make it their duty to ruin fun for others?

Yeah, I was "that dude everyone picked on" once and I can tell you one thing. "Those people you pick on" don't deserve it. She's trying to be alone and leave you guys out of it, why do you want to intrude? What a bunch of faggots.

I just hope she's smart enough to lock the doors and not let any of you jerks in.

mikeron
04-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Video Tape + Police Station = Hilarity Ensues.

...possibly.

Master Ghaleon
04-28-2005, 07:56 PM
This girl at school that is always picked on is throwing a "party." The original plan was to have a couple of friends come over when her grandma (she lives with 'er grandparents and her grandpa recently died) was out. Really close friends. She sits at my lunch table. Well the word got out in band class and now, at noon on Saturday, there is going to be a party. She didn't even begin to throw this "shabang" and now there are going to be people coming into her house. Unstoppable people. NOW, there are going to be people doing it on her grandmas bed, piss on the couch, vomit on the carpet, roaches on the table, lightbulbs in the microwave, etc. Kinda funny, yet kinda sad. (It's even funnier when you know her personally.) Everybody at the school is sayin' "Party at Gabby's!"

There is a fine line from being picked on at school and trashing/destroying her house and not to mention busting in her own party.

If I read correct, she is having some freinds come over? Or is that your freinds are gonna come over and invite themselves in?

If this ever happened to any of my sisters all who are responsible for this would die. I would hunt each and every one of you down. Beat whoever with a baseball bat over and over again bloody until you couldnt walk or crawl. Throw you in the back in the truck and toss you into the river. Better yet, through the woodchipper and feed the remains to the hogs. Then I would go to the next person and repeat.

zoraking
04-28-2005, 08:09 PM
I hope the faggots that ruin her party all have something horrible happen to them and I will not retract this statement when one of those pussies actually does screw themselves over.

What has she done to you guys to deserve being "the girl everyone picks on"? She was going to let a few of her friends come over and hang out, probably something that her grandmother would not let happen if she knew about it. Now she's going to have a bunch of jerks show her how awesome they are by ruining a small happiness she would have. Why do some people have to make it their duty to ruin fun for others?

Yeah, I was "that dude everyone picked on" once and I can tell you one thing. "Those people you pick on" don't deserve it. She's trying to be alone and leave you guys out of it, why do you want to intrude? What a bunch of faggots.

I just hope she's smart enough to lock the doors and not let any of you jerks in.

There is a fine line from being picked on at school and trashing/destroying her house and not to mention busting in her own party.

Did I word my post wrong? Probably. I think that no one should be going to her house. It's just funny that people are saying "Party at Gabby's!" Hell, she's laughin too. If anyone really shows up, I will feel sorry for her. I'm not goin'. I don't want to be in trouble with the law or somethin'.

moocow
04-28-2005, 08:10 PM
I agree with Atma and MG, the whole thing is very immature (and also reminds mwe of an episode of some after school special or something). Grow up, kid.

Solaris_Omega
04-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Did I word my post wrong? Probably. I think that no one should be going to her house. It's just funny that people are saying "Party at Gabby's!" Hell, she's laughin too. If anyone really shows up, I will feel sorry for her. I'm not goin'. I don't want to be in trouble with the law or somethin'. Hmm, keep jumpin on Zoraking like he's immature. He just posted that he wasn't all for this.

Master Ghaleon
04-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Hmm, keep jumpin on Zoraking like he's immature. He just posted that he wasn't all for this.

(It's even funnier when you know her personally.) !"

To me if he thinks its funny, hes all for it.

Unless im missing something.

EDIT : ok i see it now. But they will have hell to pay if that goes through

zoraking
04-28-2005, 08:51 PM
I meant it was funny that she thought it was funny. I think it's mean and if anyone does go, that's sad. I doubt anyone will actually go.

Beldaran
04-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Those people are a bunch of fucking cocks and I hope they all die on the way there.

I wasn't picked on in school, but I always made friends with the kid who was because damn if he/she didn't usually turn out to be quite nice and interesting.

Fuck them and their ass hole immature school games. They're fucking with a person's heart and feelings. If I was there I would kick all their asses.

[EDITED for verb agreement when I realised you aren't attending]

AtmaWeapon
04-28-2005, 11:41 PM
OK zoraking you are off the hook in my book but it is still a sad state of affairs.

Solaris_Omega
04-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Specially being a picked on kid back in school. It really is fucked up. That girl is only happy and laughing for the moment

chinostc
04-29-2005, 12:02 AM
Isn't high school grand! People are so friendly and want to include Gabby in the "cool" party crowd by the ritual drunken destruction of her grandmother's house. Maybe she'll get wasted with these people and gain their respect and lose the trust of her grandmother. Beer makes people cool!! :rolleyes:

Right.

With so much talk going on at school, hopefully the police will get involved and the party crashers will get spanked by the law and have to explain it to their parents.

Verman
04-29-2005, 08:17 AM
Actully something like this happened at my school. this chick that people always made fun of had a small party and soon it got out of control... People kept pouring in, She just broke down and cried as they litterly trashed her house. Then someone called the cops and mostly everyone split. I didnt cause my parents were good friends with her parents. There isnt much a 15 year old can do agianst a mob though...

Her house got trashed, someone smashed through a wall.. Piss was litterly everywhere. Very Sick...

So if peopel show up, tell ehr not to let anyone in...*shrug*

zoraking
04-29-2005, 03:54 PM
I talked to her today. At lunch, of course. She came in late, sick of course. She was vomiting (Hm? Drunken Party Animal?) at 1 am. The way peole were acting, it was funny. It was like the joke was being thrown around, but you knew they were kidding. Maybe she realized that before I did. She was happier than normal today. She said she loves school. I asked her, "You like school even though youa re tormented beyond compare? It must take alot to knock you down."

She said her little get together was canceled because she's still sick, but if anyone does show up, she's going to lock the doors and throw water-balloons with paint in them at the people below.