PDA

View Full Version : Movie Ideas

Lynkx
04-28-2005, 12:16 PM
I think they should make a movie using real people. does anyone else have ideas about a movie? i think i would play a good link because people say i look like him haha. no forreal though ppl say that, i'm a hip hop dancer and thats how i got my dancing name. well any ways share some ideas if you have any!

Orion
04-28-2005, 09:47 PM
This is for Zelda Classic program suggestions, not general Zelda ideas. This would be better off in General Gaming Discussion.

Welcome to AGN!

VEL
04-28-2005, 10:28 PM
--Moved to General Gaming Discussion--

Ganonator
04-28-2005, 10:35 PM
I have an idea!

A movie about a futuristic themepark where they bring back to life dinosaurs! I call it "Billy and the Brontosaurus!"

Darth Marsden
04-29-2005, 05:19 AM
Oo! How about a movie where demons from hell attack some futuristic base?! That would be TEH BOMB!!!!11!

[/sarcasm]

Carcer
04-29-2005, 12:26 PM
Whoever would make a Zelda game would wreck it and turn the Zelda series into an awful franchise. The games are such that they cannot be turned into films without making it somewhat different to Zelda's theme.
I think that, god forbid, but that if it ever did happen, then Link would be played by a professional actor. They'd probably choose an ugly Zelda anyway.

Orion
04-29-2005, 12:54 PM
I think what people quickly forget is that there is still a level of change that a game has to go through to make it suitable for the big screen. You have to do certain things to make it appeal to the general audience. So some changes to the franchise to make it into a movie adaptation are inevitable.

That said, I don't believe anybody has done it sucessfully yet.

I would rather they just don't touch the Zelda series. If they do, it better be a box office hit, or so cheesy that i can go back and enjoy it 20 years later like Super Mario Bros.

DarkDragoonX
04-29-2005, 01:49 PM
Keep quiet, you fools! The last thing you want is Uwe Boll hearing you and thinking "Hey, there's another video game license I can purchase the rights for, thus giving it my special brand of anal rape!"