PDA

View Full Version : Tile Warping

Moblin84
04-27-2005, 07:22 PM
I am trying to warp to my dungeon and it puts me in to the upper left hand corner. I have links starting point in the door. can any one help?

Rakki
04-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Do you have the blue square, or the green one put in the doorway? The green square is the one Link warps to, so it needs to be in the doorway.

Zelda_Warrior
04-27-2005, 07:43 PM
make sure the BLUE square is set at the door. In some versions of ZC though, if you se the marker closde enough to the door, link will wak down, so he'll exit the dungeon. Put it aways from the door, but not too far away.

Moblin84
04-28-2005, 01:20 AM
The Blue one is in the upper left but the green is at the door

Rakki
04-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Okay, I just made an entrance myself, so I'll list what you need to check and/or fix.

On the overworld, in the screen which has the dungeon entrance, is the Tile Warp TYPE set to "Entrance/Exit"?
In the dungeon, is the GREEN square on the bottom edge of the screen, half covered by the black shading? And is it in the doorway?
Open the Dmap editor, then choose the Dmap number you've set this dungeon to. Make sure that the Dmap TYPE is set to "Dungeon".

As long as those three things are set to what I've said they should be, it should be working fine. Check these things then tell me if it works.