PDA

View Full Version : Swansong help

Seth
04-27-2005, 02:09 PM
I know this is a pretty old quest but I just got into Zelda Classic a few days ago - it has been really fun so far, except...

I just completed the 3rd dungeon, Cocopuff Cave - the one with entrances in Palasades and Forgotten Forest. I got the magic boomerang, the bow (no arrows though?) and the strength bracelets.

What do I do now?

I tried going to Sabertooth Ridge (or whatever it's called) via a raft in Forgotten Forest. I was able to push aside one boulder but then I was stuck behind an unmovable boulder. I tried using bombs and red bombs to no avail.

Then I took another raft and got to the area right above the starting screen. It was blocked off by boulders but I was able to move those now. I explored this area a bit, finding a bigger bomb bag, quite a few shops, and a minigame center that I couldn't play (it required arrows and I didn't have any), before eventually getting stuck behind what I assume is a hammerable peg barrier.

So now I have been wandering around for about two hours now. Where do I go? Am I just stupid? This quest is really good but it is so frustrating sometimes :(

elise
04-27-2005, 03:00 PM
On sabretooth ridge you find level 4
you lower the first ladder fom aside of the level by standing on a trigger
the second ladder to get there go from the start up and right till you find a floortile with a music note there make some music :)

jerkface
05-03-2005, 05:35 PM
I'm stuck in level 2. Obviously I'm missing something but I can't figure out what. I can't find the hookshot, or any of the other items in the level. I understand the skulls, I've opened lots of doors and dropped most of the pegs, but now I'm trying to figure out the clue with the tones, and I just have no idea.

elise
05-03-2005, 06:20 PM
in level 2 go to the rightside of the level where you get the hint of the tones get up
you see a crack in the wall use bomb
now go out again and left there is a big head statue
use your boomerang and the rest will become clear
( the hint is about when you found out a secret you hear a special sound )

herosword
05-13-2005, 10:03 AM
How do you get to level 2? Is it in that church on haunted island? Because I can't figure out how to get into that. I really need the help.

elise
05-13-2005, 10:25 AM
do some boomerang throwing while you figure it out :)

herosword
05-19-2005, 11:06 AM
if you mean the game with the heart container, that was easy if not, weird hint girl.

herosword
05-19-2005, 11:06 AM
if you mean the game with the heart container, that was easy if not, weird hint girl.

elise
05-19-2005, 11:13 AM
No I don't mean that
I mean you need to throw your boomerang to open level 2
throw it at a statue infront of the level 2 door

elise
05-19-2005, 11:13 AM
No I don't mean that
I mean you need to throw your boomerang to open level 2
throw it at a statue infront of the level 2 door

kopitiamb
05-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Hi there... I'm playing SwanSong right no and I'm stuck on level 3 (Cocopuff Cave ) I've found both entrances and got the blue bommerang but can't seem to proceed any further. Could someone pass me some hints as to how I should proceed?

elise
05-30-2005, 10:12 AM
In the room above where you got the boomer try to push a candle

kopitiamb
05-31-2005, 09:25 AM
Thanks Elise! Got through lvl 3 now onto Sabertooth Ridge

torquate
05-31-2005, 07:50 PM
So I understand that you can blow the whistle on the screen with the fairy and that makes it so you can walk down one screen, but then there is just the person talking about the next sword. I have tried burning and doing everything on that screen. How on earth can I find level 3?

elise
05-31-2005, 07:56 PM
when you are standing on that ladder you see a candle on the rightside
light it
Get the goodie and use it to get to level 3