PDA

View Full Version : Why goats, turkeys, and chevy blazers dont mix.

Goat
04-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Ok, over teh weekend me and my roomate go and visit my buddy Cutter, who lives about 2 hours away from us. Cutter has been one of my best friends for many years, and pretty much is my brother. I hadnt seen him since the weekend before halloween. So split second decision we decide to go up and visit him, we were gonna have fun tonight, and nothing was gonna stop us, NOTHING! So we get a flat tire, completely blown out, its cold, its snowing, it sucked. So 2 hours later after a trip to the wal*mart tire center, teh bank, and teh liquor store, were on our way. They both like to smoke alot, I quit that yeras ago, so they went and packed a few, while me and cutters wife, who has also been one of my best friends for years, started to devour my big bottle of Wild Turkey 101. Cutter lives on about 50 acres of land, and our favorite thing to do was togo back to his woods nad get really fucked up when we were younger. This was Nate's first time out there, so we decided to take him back in teh woods, it was muddy, and wet, and its so much fun going mudslinging on teh path. Theyre high, I'm drunk, and were having so much fun. We had been down in the woods and teh field for about 20 minutes when we realized taht we only brought one of teh 12 packs of beer with us, and that it was now gone, so we turn around to head back to his house and grab the other two. So were driving back, when all of a sudden, I gotta yak, so we stop, I yak, I get back in, finish my beer, and we start to head back. OMG!!! his truck is now stuck, about 3 ft in mud. GAY!!! Were sliding around,s pinnoing teh tires, trying to rock it, we were stuck. GAY!! Lats thing we decide to try is me and nate get out and push, while cutter gives it gas. Were pushing, and its not moving very far, I get pissed cause it was snowy and cold and I push with all my might, all this causes me to do is lose my footing, slip in teh mud, and face plant teh bumper, blood goes everywhere. Nate picks me up and is making sure im ok, I wipe the blood out of my face, give him a thumbs up, and check my glasses to make sure they arent broke. SO... now not only am I drunk, cold, muddy, and wet, im also pretty fucking pissed. We sit in teh truck and warm up for a minute, listening to chevelle, AWESOME!! We smoke a few cigarettes, and hit teh trail and walk back. We get back to teh house about 20 minutes later, and we clean up my face and my owie and get out of our muddy clothers. Its a pretty good gash, and it hurt like a bitch. I sit back, smoke a cigarette, have another turkey & coke, and start watching disneys the emperors new groove, I love that movie. Next think I know, Im egtting shaken, "Danny! you gotta stay awake buddy, at leats for a few hours, GAY!!! I was so fucking tired and pissed off, I just wanted to goto sleep. Assholes! Finally, an hour later, I notice that Cutter and Nate have both passed out, this is my chance to pass out, so its now 5 and I cant sleep, im sobering up, my head is really starting to kill me, and I had just finished watching teh incredibles. I have another cigarette, open anotehr beer, and take an oxycontin for my head. I get about half way through my beer, and next thing I know, its noon, im still alive, and Cutter is making omlettes, Hooray!

Ich
04-25-2005, 11:17 PM
This is part of why I never drink.

Verman
04-26-2005, 07:49 AM
took an oxy for your head? I've heard of people taking asprin and advil for a headache but oxy! NICE!

WTF can you americans buy that over the counter? Or did you just happen to have a prescription laying around?

mmmmm oxycons or percocet the cure for being not being able to sleep after a night of heavy drug use and drinking!

When you look back im sure the whole story is hilarious... I find it funny :D At the time though not fun at all! How did you guys get the truck out later? Just push it in a more sober state?

carrot red
04-26-2005, 01:57 PM
Ouch. Define *still alive.* How was your head? And how did Nate like it?

Goat
04-26-2005, 04:00 PM
All i can answer abotu teh Oxy's is that we have access. The truck is still there, he cant get it out, and really isnt all that motivated to try harder. I love the story, I find do find it hilarious and love telling it.

By still alive I was refering to that I might have a concussion and how youre not sposed to sleep with one. Nate had a great time. Hers alot liek me and loves just just freak out and have fun, our friends down here are always so busy, and dont like to party and have as much fun as my friends back home do. Were going back on saturday when we both get out of work, this makes me happy.

death2004
04-28-2005, 12:42 AM
lucky you TehGoat, for that kind of thing to happen... hmmm... 45 beers, close to 40 cigarettes and a hella lot of painkillers in total... >.<

AlexMax
04-28-2005, 04:07 AM
For the love of christ, Goat, find your enter key.