PDA

View Full Version : I'm torn between three

SoStaci
04-25-2005, 04:49 PM
I need help on what my 2nd quest should be like....*this right*?

1. I make a typical 9 dungeon journey, but you'd have to traverse 10 overworlds to get there by fighting off a lot of enemies.

2. 9 dungeons + numerous mini dungeons where you find all the items you need in the game. (ie:swords, arrows, candles)

3. All-Star like, you start with a pre-selected item list and you must travel 16 stages to reach Ganon.

cmupimp1202
04-25-2005, 07:54 PM
sounds like you are askin us players which one of the three types you wrote down that we would want to play. so i am givin my vote (wats a democratic nation for lol) so i vote for #1 or #2. number one sounds like a typical quest but take a long time- very fun. number two sounds pretty interesting to me, if build right.

SoStaci
04-25-2005, 09:22 PM
1.92 I'm using, which works fine for me.

I've seen your quests and I now want your opinion on what my next one should be. Before you see my new one, you should try and beat my first one first.

Love For Fire
04-25-2005, 10:00 PM
My vote would have to go to #2. Also a couple of suggestions... Try to add some more puzzles and deviations in your dungeons. Creating a quest is like art, composition is important. I finished your quest this morning... Try to keep a steady difficultly curve for longer levels. In particular Level 5 started off tough and got more relaxed halfway. Ganon's Tower also had a room with like a 10 headed gleeok, but then 2 blue wizzrobes or something guarding the boss key. Good luck in your future quest making, Maybe you'll be finished with this one before I finish mine...

SoStaci
04-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Thanks...i know it was an easy quest but I read somewhere that when you start making quests, you wanna start easy so you can get a good feel of it...

I've begun making my 2nd quest. There will be more rooms, more paths, more enemies, more midis too along with more caves :)