PDA

View Full Version : Four Years Already?

Ganon's Minion
04-21-2005, 08:26 PM
Hmm...too many of these threads these days? Possibly. But eh, I thought I'd do a little reminiscing...I've been here for four years now..well 4 years and 3 days.

Hmm....it's been a nice long ride. I'm not ready to leave you guys for good just yet. This is a good place (in most senses). ;) I've had a lot of ups and downs here, but the majority of the downs are behind me.

My Signup Days - Good times. I was treated with general kindness from all current members and oldbies, and we got along grandly.

Latter part of 2001 and 2002 - Things were beginning to take a turn for the worst at about this time. I was feuding with several members here about who knows what anymore. They were petty, insignificant little tustles with members who believed themselves much better than myself. I soon got over it, though, as it did not affect me greatly (besides being TempBanned at one point or another). :laughing: Nearing the end of the year ('02), I was a member of this giant family; completely absorbed into the masses of members.

2003 and 2004 - My absence was a long one from AGN, which spanned the vast majority of '03 and some of '04. Not much can be said about these years..I visited occasionally to catch up with some members, and time rolled ever onward.

Current - As if my days at AGN were completely action-packed before, here I am, sitting at my computer when I should be studying, typing away. My goal right now is to reach 3000 posts, as soon as I can. But, alas, my time here at AGN has been decreased greatly over the last while due to responsibilities and the like, among other things.

- - - - - - - - - -

I would like to attribute the good times I've had here to several members, just so they know they have not been forgotten (some of you, just because you're cool cats):

-The admins, for if it weren't for you, AGN wouldn't exist! lol.
-The mods for keeping this place tidy.

-Foxy
-moocow
-BH4
-AtmaWeapon
-Gerudo
-Yoshiman
-Archibaldo
-goKi
-Mottzilla
-AlexMax
-Ganonator
-Drunken Tiger

..among others, so...yeah! Cool. hehe..I may be around still..maybe not, only time knows that answer. Ciao!

Ganon's Minion

Dark_Cloud
04-21-2005, 08:27 PM
Wow, four years. Seems like its been a good ride man. Your a cool guy, see ya around ;)

Archibaldo
04-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Congrats dude! May many more years of AGN come your way.

Sephiroth
04-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Congrats dude. :) It's only been two years for me. XD

Ganonator
04-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Wow! I made the good people list!

Congrats, man. It's been great to have you aboard.

Drunken Tiger
04-23-2005, 08:53 AM
YAY I MADE IT TOOOO!!!!

Oh wait.. im not goki... :S

Congrats on your four years man.. Hope you enjoyed yourself !!

Ganon's Minion
04-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Actually DT, you have been a good person around here, and I just forgot you. ^_^ At any rate, my thanks go out to you guys sincerely, and I'll see ya around soon.