PDA

View Full Version : One hell of a time.

Dark_Cloud
04-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Okay get this, this was, wow mixed feelings, funny, sad and angry.

I was walking with my friend in her negihborhood and we were talking and I noticed a little girl riding her bike (6 maybe) and she waved and I said politly "Hi" and then she was gone for awhile. Then, after ten minutes a silver car shows up, and a bald (maybe 20) year old man asks "Can I F&^* ask you something?!" Then he got close up to me pretty much to the point where our chests were touching (By the way his breath REEKED of beer). "What the heck did you say to my Niece?!" I saw that the little girl was in the car with tears in her eyes. "I said hello to her." "I don't give a S^&% what the F^&* you said to her. Your lucky I don't beat your ass! You talk to her again and I will put you in the hospital!"

Holy shit aye?

Then he got back in his car and turned around really fast and sped by us. Heh, I felt bad that the little girl was crying but I also have to ask myelf WTF? And he was a jackass, for sure, but I mean what in the hell did I do? Man I seem to have a way to piss people off. Huh, well I'm gonna go ahead and say this now, because Masa or somebody will probaly say it: Maybe he thought I was a melester.

Oh what the hell? Anyway, had to tell someone thought it was funnier then hell. :odd:

Link 101
04-21-2005, 08:15 PM
That is weird. I hate when girls do that, it has happened to me before, but I got the heck outta there before anyone came to yell at me for something I didn't do or say. I hate when people act like that.

Verbatim
04-21-2005, 08:22 PM
That sounds scary....my thought would be it sounds like that drunken sot might be somebody who beats their wife and kids up every night, and won't let them talk to strangers or make friends for fear of being prosecuted for child abuse and domestic abuse...that is the way abusers are. He probably scared the shit out of her when he found out she talked to somebody, and that's why she was crying.

I mean, unless you have something like 152 piercings, wear nothing but black, blood encrusted clothing, and say "hi" with an evil grin on your face, which says I'm going to torture you until you wish you'd never been born....if so, it might be you, but I seriously think it's him.

If you see him around again, and can get his liscence plate number without being too obvious, I'd report him to child services...I mean, driving drunk with a child in the car is already child endangerment, which should get his kids taken away from him to some place safer, and land him in prison for a couple years, if they can prove it...plus, no telling what else he does to his daughter if he's scared shitless when a stranger so much as says "hi" to her.

Dark_Cloud
04-21-2005, 08:31 PM
That sounds scary....my thought would be it sounds like that drunken sot might be somebody who beats their wife and kids up every night, and won't let them talk to strangers or make friends for fear of being prosecuted for child abuse and domestic abuse...that is the way abusers are. He probably scared the shit out of her when he found out she talked to somebody, and that's why she was crying.

I mean, unless you have something like 152 piercings, wear nothing but black, blood encrusted clothing, and say "hi" with an evil grin on your face, which says I'm going to torture you until you wish you'd never been born....if so, it might be you, but I seriously think it's him.

If you see him around again, and can get his liscence plate number without being too obvious, I'd report him to child services...I mean, driving drunk with a child in the car is already child endangerment, which should get his kids taken away from him to some place safer, and land him in prison for a couple years, if they can prove it...plus, no telling what else he does to his daughter if he's scared shitless when a stranger so much as says "hi" to her.
Wow I didn't even think about him being a abuser. You could very well be right. I mean yeah she was six (or so I think) and all but why was she crying? Very good point and I will take your advice. I sure do hope nothing happends to her, she seemed like a little sweet heart.

Goat
04-21-2005, 10:56 PM
Maybe he thought you were a molester

Ganonator
04-21-2005, 11:13 PM
If this ever happens to you again:

1) Call 911. Not only do he verbally assault you, he was a drunk driver.
2) Call child services. Even if you dont' know the person, he may already be under suspicion, and you may be the crucial link to save that little girl from future torture.

People hate the cops, but they are your best friend if you are on their side. Be careful.

Lilith
04-21-2005, 11:22 PM
Yeah it does sound like he is an abuser. Go the Ganonator way.

Orion
04-21-2005, 11:27 PM
I mean yeah she was six (or so I think) and all but why was she crying?

My gusss is she was crying because he yelled and/or hit her for talking to you. Which is a tell tale sign of abuse. Highly suspicious. I would definetly call social services, like others have said.

Pablo
04-22-2005, 12:26 AM
I'd have beaten the shit out of him, personally. Probably better that you didn't, but on the other hand, he could very well have it coming. Eh. When in doubt, get in fights.

Rainman
04-22-2005, 03:31 PM
I have a similar story actually of people saying that I did something that I never did. I suppose I was around 8-10, somewhere in that range. I was at the local swimming pool doing what you're supposed to which is, well, swimming. The pool had life guards that were part of the highschool student body. One of the life guards tells me to follow him somewhere more private. (just to make sure you don't get off track I wasn't sexually abused or anything, lol) For some reason, he had got it into his head that I had given him the finger sometime recently. Keep in mind that at this time I didn't even swear yet alone direct vulgar statements or gesters towards anyone. I told him this repeatedly, but he was very firm in his belief that I had for no reason flipped him the bird. This must have gone on for about 5-10 minutes. I was in tear at the futility of the situation and he threaten me with pool banishment among other things. I don't quite remember how the thing ended, but I know I wasn't banned from the pool. So yeah, the guy was pretty much a cock. He was beating up on a kid 7+ years younger because of a largely trivial incident.

Dark_Cloud
04-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Wow, what a jack ass.

Carcer
04-22-2005, 04:57 PM
If this ever happens to you again:

1) Call 911. Not only do he verbally assault you, he was a drunk driver.

Verbal assault indeed. It's covered by assault, and you can get the same charges for it. Assault counts as physical and verbal threats, with the same sentence in some cases.
Except, in Britain, where it does not count if you shout it over a river. I'm not sure if the physical side is covered by that, though. :D