PDA

View Full Version : Who've you lost recently?

{DSG}DarkRaven
04-19-2005, 08:55 AM
My grandfather died yesterday morning.

So. Who have you lost within the last year, and under what circumstances?

ShadowTiger
04-19-2005, 09:13 AM
So sorry to hear, man. =/ Yeah, 2002 through 2005 have been horrible years for deaths, it seems. I can't even count the number of people that were very, very close to me that died on both my hands. :shrug:

Eventually though, you just become numb to death. I mean, think of it this way. They've all gone to heaven, a FAR better place than Earth could ever be, and they're happier there. o_o They're so much happier than we could ever be here, regardless of circumstances. Even better, they're wishing us well.

JayeM
04-19-2005, 09:15 AM
My older son Karl, 33, died March 23rd, of accidental asphyxiation. I'm gradually coming to terms with it, but it will take awhile.

DarkPanther
04-19-2005, 09:37 AM
Grandma. December.

She always wanted to know what I'd be when I "grew up". Wish I could've made it further for her before she left.

Going to visit her grave this summer when I head north for a while.

Brasel
04-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Lost my buddy to an RPG attack a week or so ago. It was the first person I really knew who I'd ever lost. I took it well, but it sucked.

SixTen
04-19-2005, 10:51 AM
My great grandmother died a few months ago. She probably would have lived longer if her husband wasn't such a sadistic asshole. Anyway, she's in a better place.

ctrl-alt-delete
04-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Slightly over a year ago, I lost my brother to suicide. A few months after that, my girlfriend's grandfather passed away due to cancer. I consider him my grandfather, because Bailee and I are going to be together forever.

I have lost many friends and family members in only 18 years of life...I disagree with Josh(BH4), because I will never become numb to death. In fact, I disagree with the statement time heals. Time does not heal. Every day it hurts worse and worse knowing that my brother is not here with me anymore...

Archibaldo
04-19-2005, 01:34 PM
The last person I lost was my grandmother back when I was in the fourth grade. She died of lung cancer.

moocow
04-19-2005, 05:18 PM
My Aunt Shirley died sometime before we moved in here. She desperately needed a new liver, and they couldn't find one for her in time.

Orion
04-19-2005, 05:45 PM
I lost one of my friends from my hometown, who incidentally also went to my college, to a motorcycle accident. Someone was careless and tried passing a car while he was on his motorcycle in that lane. He was one of the nicest people I knew here, and I really wish I would have had more time to become better friends with him.

Slider Zero
04-19-2005, 07:52 PM
My Grandmother. She died of natural causes in december....it was both sad and glad, as it was the first time I've seen the other half of my family in 10 years...but why did it have to be like that...

moocow
04-20-2005, 09:06 PM
I also lost my brother-in-law. He died 5 days after Bladen was born. Actually, he was killed. Shot in the throat. I was upset of course, but it doesn't feel like he's gone. I hadn't seen him much since him and my sister seperated, but I did go to their place often to visit before he was taken from us. I do miss him, he was a great man and a wonderful father.

Now that I'm thinking about it again, I feel like crying.

Steezy20
04-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Great Grandma x2 - both of old age really.

Dark_Cloud
04-21-2005, 04:50 PM
Hmm scared some asss whole is going to say I am being an attention whore if I tell you this. WTH? My friend Casey Larsen died, she was 15 years old and one of my best friends. She died the 17th of Januray.

EDIT: Here is her memory page, you can see a pic of her and everything if ya want ;) (http://lifestorynet.com/details.cfm?&OBIT_ID=5389)

It hurts like hell, and has caused a bunch of fuck ups in my life. But ya got to pull yourself through.

moocow
04-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Wow Nate, that was... really sad. :(

Master Ghaleon
04-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry for your losses. In April, my friend got hit by a firetruck.

Aranda
04-30-2005, 10:24 AM
OMFG! I just recieve a phone call, My dad's dead!
*Goes to by some rope so she can hang herself.

Dark_Cloud
04-30-2005, 10:47 AM
OMFG! I just recieve a phone call, My dad's dead!
*Goes to by some rope so she can hang herself.
i am reall sorry..... but was that supposed to be funny? i dont see how somebody can say some thing like that. that was sick

Aranda
04-30-2005, 10:54 AM
i am reall sorry..... but was that supposed to be funny? i dont see how somebody can say some thing like that. that was sick

No it wasn't suppose to be funny. I'm dead serious.

My nemenis is death. I've attempted suicide in every way possible...
I'm still kicking. Death's a real fucking bastard if you ask me...

moocow
04-30-2005, 10:55 AM
Yes, someone just called and told you that your father is dead. So that's why you're hanging out on the computer, telling people in ASWGL about your dog giving you an orgasm. Wow, you're an awesome kid.

Aranda
04-30-2005, 10:57 AM
Yes, someone just called and told you that your father is dead. So that's why you're hanging out on the computer, telling people in ASWGL about your dog giving you an orgasm. Wow, you're an awesome kid.

I'm 23...
My son's 7...
Being a teenage mother wasn't fun either...

Dark_Cloud
04-30-2005, 11:00 AM
No it wasn't suppose to be funny. I'm dead serious.

My nemenis is death. I've attempted suicide in every way possible...
I'm still kicking. Death's a real fucking bastard if you ask me...
so you're hangging out on a bulletin board? if your father is dead why are you here? doesn't make any sense to me, if i just found out m,y dad had died, i would be going to see my mom/other family members, not hangging on a bulletin board. just a thought.

moocow
04-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Your profile says you were born in 1989. That makes you 16ish. You said in ASGL that you had a baby when you were 15. That's make your son either a year old, or close to it.

And what does being a teenage mother have to do with you saying that your father was dead? I think there is something really wrong going on here.

zoraking
04-30-2005, 11:03 AM
I'm 23...
My son's 7...

So your going to kill yourself when you have a 7 year old son to look after? Why? He could be what brings you all the oy in your life.

Master Ghaleon
04-30-2005, 11:03 AM
I'm 23...
My son's 7...

Birthday: May 25, 1989

So how are ya 23 then.

EDIT : Mooey beat me to it ;)

Dark_Cloud
04-30-2005, 11:05 AM
anyway, my grandmother died in september. she was always a wonderful person to talk to. i will miss her but she is in a better place, so i believe.

zoraking
04-30-2005, 11:05 AM
I think that is Metroid's birthday.

Dark_Cloud
04-30-2005, 11:08 AM
So your going to kill yourself when you have a 7 year old son to look after? Why? He could be what brings you all the oy in your life.
that is a good point... if you were really the age you say you are. and of course if you actually have a child. think about what the kid will be like without having a mommy. if you are what you say you are (which i think you're not) then you really need to grow up, dont take offense, but think for the child.

Master Ghaleon
04-30-2005, 02:54 PM
that is a good point... if you were really the age you say you are. and of course if you actually have a child. think about what the kid will be like without having a mommy. if you are what you say you are (which i think you're not) then you really need to grow up, dont take offense, but think for the child.

Exactly and about suicide,

I see that as a cowardly way to deal with your problems. I, myself wouldnt pity you for one second. There are people that if you need to talk to someone they will be gladly to help you through your problems. Ive been approached and asked for my help. I always give out advice and try to help others. If any of them committed suicide, I would not feel sorry for them at all.

Aranda
04-30-2005, 07:43 PM
I think that is Metroid's birthday.

Exactly...
My baby's 18 monthes acutely...
And I could fucking careless...
The jackass that made me have him otta take on some responibility anyway...

Master Ghaleon
04-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Exactly...
My baby's 18 monthes acutely...
And I could fucking careless...
The jackass that made me have her otta take on some responibility anyway...

They got programs that a single mother can go on. Did you take him to court for child support? Do you mean like responsibily in paying money? or like coming and seeing him?

Aranda
04-30-2005, 08:01 PM
They got programs that a single mother can go on. Did you take him to court for child support? Do you mean like responsibily in paying money? or like coming and seeing him?

He's 21 years old... I got $30,000 out of him in Civil Court after he was prosecuted in Criminal Court...
He pays no money sens he doesn't have a job and he hasn't seen him in 17 monthes

Dark_Cloud
05-06-2005, 10:43 PM
i'm sorry if i'm bringing back a topic thats a little old but, Aranda, you're really making me wonder... isn't your son 7? then why did you say he is 18 months old? Sorry, but could somebody please explain this to me? or are you just lieing?

SleepingDragonX
05-06-2005, 11:16 PM
He's 21 years old... I got $30,000 out of him in Civil Court after he was prosecuted in Criminal Court...
He pays no money sens he doesn't have a job and he hasn't seen him in 17 monthes

OMFG ARANDA STFU! I know you the best and you go and lie about having a kid, how old you are, being a whore etc. That makes me feal like I don't know you at all!
:)
Seriously Jess, if I may, do you really think it's nessicary to be a liar. No wonder your reputation sucks! Your a dam liar...
No body Likes liars...
Some body rant her in GB please...
:evil: