PDA

View Full Version : Almost completed

SoStaci
04-17-2005, 02:39 PM
move to another forum if this thread isn't specified with this forum.

Well, i never knew making a quest could be so hard and challenging. I think I finally put the finishing touches on my first quest. YAY!

Question, when you made your first quest...how long did it take you?

Arathorn21st
04-17-2005, 04:21 PM
This should probably be in QAD, but anyway...
My first is coming up on a year now. ^_^; Not counting the past year or so, I'd say I've worked on it for a month and a half, and I've still got a looong way to go.
How long has this one taken you? Is it any good? ;)

Ganonator
04-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Actually, this is 'ZC Discussion'. It has nothing to do with a specific quest.

The first quest I made was back in the old 1.90 version, and it took a good 4 months. It didn't need to have all of the fancy tricks that todays quests do, so it was simple.

When I made the J:R Demo (http://members.aol.com/quikslvr38/jr183.zip) that took me a year with all of the file corruption and starting over, and I wanted to do a lot more, but ran out of time. I could see myself working on it for over 2 years with nice results.

SoStaci
04-17-2005, 06:09 PM
This should probably be in QAD, but anyway...
My first is coming up on a year now. ^_^; Not counting the past year or so, I'd say I've worked on it for a month and a half, and I've still got a looong way to go.
How long has this one taken you? Is it any good? ;)

just so i get a good feel of it, it took me nearly a week to make my short quest, but it may not be best-looking though.

When I submit it, you might like it.