PDA

View Full Version : I hate this time of year.

Archibaldo
04-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Ugh, it seems that every year at this time I get sick, either it's a terrible cold or a sore throat. Last year I had the stomach flu on my birthday, anf this year I think I have strep throat. And believe it or not my birthday is just around the corner.

I have one runny nostrile(sp?), and one of my tonsels(sp?) are infected. Os now I can only breathe through my left nostrile, and whenever I swallow, the left side of my throat hurts like a mofo.

Any of you guys get sick around this time of year?

Cloral
04-15-2005, 10:22 PM
I get allergies, but I've gotten used to them. They don't bug me too much, and I really like the extended daylight.

moocow
04-16-2005, 02:27 AM
I do, because of allergies. I'll get a cold. But, Bladen is up with a fever right now. *sigh*

Ich
04-16-2005, 02:35 AM
I'm healthy as a horse. This time of year makes me lazy in school. The fact that I'm a senior with a definite destination (Germany) next year doesn't help, that's for fucking sure.

Daarkseid
04-16-2005, 05:50 AM
I have a chronic illness, I'm sick all the time.

Carcer
04-16-2005, 07:33 AM
I think that most people get ill at this time of year more than most, as it starts to get warm, and so you take off all of the coats and scarves and such that you were wearing during the summer. But it is still cold, and your body isn't used to it, and that is how you get colds, and why you have one right now.