PDA

View Full Version : I'm not dead...gasp

Arathorn21st
04-15-2005, 03:19 PM
Hello again. By this point probably none of you recognize me anymore (it's been just about a year since I last visited) but I realized a couple of days ago that I still really like my quest. (Check my sig if you're interested.) Plus, I made a promise to myself to eventually finish it.
I also realized that I stopped coming here right after I submitted a demo for PureZC's Spring '04 Expo. Because of this, I've resolved not to release any more public demos; for some reason they always kill my interest in a project, mainly because I always get the inevitable "you suck LOL" messages.
Aaanyway, I'll probably post sporadically here, and work sporadically on my quest, and update sporadically my site. Just so no one's confused when I randomly reply to something.

(Psst: Please don't consider this as tooting my own horn. I just don't want people to see me suddenly replying after a year's absence and saying "OMG WHO R U".)

-Arathorn

ShadowTiger
04-15-2005, 03:47 PM
I also realized that I stopped coming here right after I submitted a demo for PureZC's Spring '04 Expo.Which member are you on Pure? I don't seem to see Arathorn anywhere on there...

Arathorn21st
04-15-2005, 04:16 PM
I have the same name on there. Maybe the submission never got there; for some reason I didn't care anymore.
It's probably better not to have a demo floating around anyway...

SoStaci
04-15-2005, 06:17 PM
I know what you mean. I had a quest half-done, and it was rejected.

Oh, is that what you were talking about or not?

Arathorn21st
04-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Well, I wouldn't call it "rejected". I probably thought that everyone would be like "OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!", which in retrospect was pretty stupid.
Anyway, I'm just gonna finish the quest, and I'm gonna release it, and you're gonna damn well like it. ;)

Rakki
04-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Just don't expect people to say stuff like that and you won't be disappointed. :p Lol, but I checked out the screenshots, it does look pretty interesting. I'm anxious for the release.